When played on an AES, do MVS games turn into AES games?

NinSEGA

Banned
As in they don't get the "Insert Coin" BS that a regular MVS unit has? I've noticed that with the 2 games that I have so far (Spin Master MVS and KotM MVS), they act like AES games.

Or is that normally how MVS games are?

Yes, I'm a n00b.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Correct. MVS on AES will play in AES mode. If you have a unibios you can set it the AES to MVS mode.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Please change your signature, or at least make it smaller. It is very distracting. I'll answer you once I can look at your post without hurting my eyes

NinSEGA

Banned
Please change your signature, or at least make it smaller. It is very distracting. I'll answer you once I can look at your post without hurting my eyes

Sorry about that. It looked fine on my computer screen. I'll change it to something else.

Elgen

New Challenger
What's wrong with a little bromance? };-P
You also against SSC and SSM?

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member

Yeah, people with giant sigs are the worst.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I just turn sigs off. I haven't seen a sig in about 4 years now.

Oh, then you're missing the sweet sweet irony. ;)

A few years back, I decided I might as well fall in with the crowd:

neosigdelete.png

BTW, I dunno if you saw my iScan post today, but I'd love to hear any theories you might have. :D

Last edited:

One-Up

Armored Scrum Object
I just turn sigs off. I haven't seen a sig in about 4 years now.

I just selectively block annoying ones with Adblock (mostly animated stuff). But some are really funny. And nice. And they do say something about their owners, too.