Where the hell is Phix....????

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Joined
May 28, 2002
Posts
551
It doesn't sound like phix to do this sort of thing, Im sure he would contact you if he could, im not saying that he cant physically type, I know when im not doing well health wise and its serious I forget about a lot of things I should be doing, you get afraid and deals and suchlike dont seem very important. I hope he sends your stuff soon.
And kudos to rot.
 

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Posts
2,191
laurie said:
It doesn't sound like phix to do this sort of thing, Im sure he would contact you if he could, im not saying that he cant physically type, I know when im not doing well health wise and its serious I forget about a lot of things I should be doing, you get afraid and deals and suchlike dont seem very important. I hope he sends your stuff soon.
And kudos to rot.

But Garry doesnt forget to log into the NTSC forums or even here being that he logged in twice yesterday, but still failed to send a PM.
 

Phix

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Posts
243
Hi,
Just posting to apologise to every one (Chris & Daryl ) as Rot said ive not been well and both your stuff will be posted this week no later !!
i wont go into details as to why ive not been on as its health/family issues wich are still being sorted .
Again sorry Garry
 

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Posts
2,191
Phix said:
Hi,
Just posting to apologise to every one (Chris & Daryl ) as Rot said ive not been well and both your stuff will be posted this week no later !!
i wont go into details as to why ive not been on as its health/family issues wich are still being sorted .
Again sorry Garry

w00t! That is all I wanted to hear. If you are having problems then fair enough, games are just games at the end of the day and not really that important. I was just after knowing that you hadn't ran off with my cash. Brett has made the situ far worse with his stupid behaviour and made me somewhat angry and paranoid about the whole thing.

I hope you are well and you get everything sorted out for yourself ASAP Garry. With a bit of luck you'll return to chat in the near future.
 

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Posts
488
Phix said:
Hi,
Just posting to apologise to every one (Chris & Daryl ) as Rot said ive not been well and both your stuff will be posted this week no later !!
i wont go into details as to why ive not been on as its health/family issues wich are still being sorted .
Again sorry Garry

no problemo mate!! Hope you are well and my kindest regards to you ;)
 

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Posts
11,445
MONSOON said:
LOLZ...i ken..this thread has gone outa control dude. But hey.
I is good Rot thanks for asking. Hope you too is sweet. By the way, you want Demon Front?? gis a call if so. Peace all ya bitches and stop arguing ;)

Yeah... it did go a bit wild.

I'm glad its getting sorted.

Btw. Chris... I just rang you're mobile fekker... and left a msg... Ring me! eerrr... unless you're mobile numbers changed that is! :tickled:
 

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Posts
502
Phix said:
Hi,
Just posting to apologise to every one (Chris & Daryl ) as Rot said ive not been well and both your stuff will be posted this week no later !!
i wont go into details as to why ive not been on as its health/family issues wich are still being sorted .
Again sorry Garry



hello buddy glad to hear about you anyway... :buttrock:




regards

Tom(ITA)
 

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Posts
2,944
Hmm............. :blow_top:
 
Last edited:

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2001
Posts
31,846
he's busy in NTSC-UK IRC

playing SF3

I kid you not. doesn't seem very "ILL" either.
 

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
23,651
Took this screenshot literally a minute ago:

phix.jpg


That's him playing SFAC :(
 

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Posts
488
Garry mate, there is really no need. Just post us our stuff or refund.
You're still a good guy!!!
Just sort this out please ;)
 

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Posts
488
its 2 months down the line and I still don't have my stuff. And I am slowly but surely gettin very very pissed......

so pissed in fact that I am not ruling out a wee trip down south for some house visits.
And I am not one for cheap threats, but anyone that puts themselves in my situation will feel what I mean.

So Garry/Phix...get you finger out and refund me cause the blood is rising slowly but surely.

many thanks.
 

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Posts
488
sorry to every1 for reviving this thread..

phix ya bam, you still owe me the shockboxes or the cash. get your fucking act together and refund me. I ain't been round london yet, but one day I will. and I'd rather avoid spoiling my trip by looking up your house.

fucks sake, refund now please.

thanks.
 

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Posts
11,445
F*ck me...

MONSOON said:
sorry to every1 for reviving this thread..

phix ya bam, you still owe me the shockboxes or the cash. get your fucking act together and refund me. I ain't been round london yet, but one day I will. and I'd rather avoid spoiling my trip by looking up your house.

fucks sake, refund now please.

thanks.

Man... I sent Garry the money to have your stuff posted Chris.... :eek:

Sorry to hear about your woes... mmmhhh... how much he owe you buddy?
 
Top