Where to buy CPS3 carts

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I've got a CPS3 board with cd-drive and a copy of SF3 New Generation or whatever the first SF3 game was called.

Problem is, I only have the cd-rom for the game and no cart, anyone know where I could buy just the cart for the game?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Lashujin said:
I've got a CPS3 board with cd-drive and a copy of SF3 New Generation or whatever the first SF3 game was called.

Problem is, I only have the cd-rom for the game and no cart, anyone know where I could buy just the cart for the game?

I know capcom isn't a option anymore. Cps 3 is a collector item and nothing more I've never seen to many people sell these things regularly. The cart that you are looking for suffers from the battery death problem and once gone that it, I guess this is why you didn't get the cart when you bought the system. Not to many people who would part with just the cart which is basically gold for this system. If you call capcom how ever they could hook you up with some distribors. It sad the manufacter of the hardware no longer has the ability to mantain it.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
They have the ability, they just don't give a fuck anymore...they won't get rich off repairs

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
ViceMikey said:
They have the ability, they just don't give a fuck anymore...they won't get rich off repairs

I agree with you 100 percent man, to even put the battery in there in the first place was stupid then to not offer repair for hardware you designed to fail is anal.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
mainman said:
I agree with you 100 percent man, to even put the battery in there in the first place was stupid then to not offer repair for hardware you designed to fail is anal.

^ :) Your words are wise and true. I can't understand it for the life of me dude, I know why they did it,(the battery) but at the same time I don't why they couldn't find another way. Capcom USA HQ: "We're not making that much on coin-op" ..."Shut it down"..."What about the people who need service/repairs?"......."Fuck em, we get rich off of Resident Evil and Onimusha sequels, not arcade games"

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Lashujin said:

Yeah it's a sum bitch to find those now, it's crazy main, a few years ago you could find them on ebay without too much waiting.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
ViceMikey said:
^ :) Your words are wise and true. I can't understand it for the life of me dude, I know why they did it,(the battery) but at the same time I don't why they couldn't find another way. Capcom USA HQ: "We're not making that much on coin-op" ..."Shut it down"..."What about the people who need service/repairs?"......."Fuck em, we get rich off of Resident Evil and Onimusha sequels, not arcade games"

If it wasn't for Razoola all of us with dead cps 2 boards would be scewed. Capcom problem is with the death of the real snk they have no real competition in the market who can constantly challenge them, so they get 80 percent of the gaming market in the U.S So from capcom point of view where else is the gaming community going to go, so fuck em they take what we give em and like it

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah... capcom sucks... but they do make awesome games, which makes them just plain evil... If I remember right, Razoola posted recently that he was going to start hacking cps-3 soon, so... hold onto those boards... he may just revive cps-3 as he has with cps-2. Just imagine... if razoola hadn't hacked all those cps-2 roms, there would be very few cps-2 boards left... in a couple of years, the cps-2 board prices would be probably up with ms1 for aes... I've got to get my boards fixed :annoyed: