Which amplifier for bass shakers?

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
I'm planning on picking up a pair of these to try with headphones:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Aura-PRO-Bass-Shakers-AST-2B-4-PAIR-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX_W0QQitemZ300109699409QQihZ020QQcategoryZ18805QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

However, I don't know which amplifier I should get to drive them. I will be running a cable out of the sub output on my Sony SCD-CE595, so I'm guessing I need a y-cable (one RCA into sub output, the other two in the left and right inputs of the amplifier)? That's if I use a stereo amplifier, which I'm not sure I can because I believe the pair of bass shakers have to be hooked up in series. Do I have to find a mono amplifier then or something? If so, should I get this or this? Or maybe something else? I'm TRYING to spend less than $100.

I realize a subwoofer would provide much better results, but a subwoofer would annoy everybody else in the house; I imagine I can get a somewhat similar effect with bass shakers, but on a smaller scale that won't annoy others (and consequently it won't be as great as a subwoofer, but I'm ready to accept that).