Who else enjoyed..

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Neo Geo Cup 98 (Color) and Cool Boarders pocket??

Although both games were really cheap graphics wise and little game controls, I still found them fun to play. Neo Geo Cup's Story mode makes it last longer because of the items you can buy to increase jumping, speed, stamina etc.

My favorite football game always was ISS Deluxe on the SNES, it was ported to the GBA but did a poor job. Neo Geo Cup could have been much better, i.e different character looks and more of a stadium feel, meaby a move to play out opponents like ISS has. But otherwise they did a good job.

As for Cool Boarders, I've heard only negative things about this game. I can understand that, the graphics are poor. The levels are copy and pasted, there is little gameplay.

But what I liked about this game is the simplisity, it kinda feels like old school games where you just have to dodge enemies to get to the other side of the level. I played all the levels out, aswell as survival had me playing for a while.

Granted, the game has little replay value after you've played everything out. What could have been better are Actual different levels. Also none of the levels have things to jump on, it is all nature, no ledges to do high jumps etc.

Dogg Thang

n00b
Well I haven't got Neo Geo Cup but I have Cool Boarders and I can't imagine how that game could be enjoyable to anyone. I think I gave it a go for about an hour and never touched it since. It's a bad, bad game in my opinion.

Neo Geo Cup looks quite cool though from the shots I have seen. Haven't seen it for sale recently but then it hasn't been one I've been looking out for.

Dogg.

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
I really liked Neo Geo Cup. Really fun game. On the otherhand, I dodn't really like Cool Boarders although If I ever got it, it'd be a good game to play to the can.