Who is your favorite hidden boss/character in SvC:Chaos?

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Like the topic said, who is your favorite? Is it the old school Geese, the killer vampire Demitri, or the almighty Dan "The Man" Hibiki?

This is my top 3:
1. Geese Howard (The Raging Storm owns you.)
2. Dan Hibiki (Real men wear pink.)
3. Mars People (Beep boop bop...need I say more?)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Funny thing is when i got this gamne i never even knew their were any hidden fighters apart from athena and red arrema so when i read a post stating these other fighters were in it it made the game more awesome, i liked zero to use but i only used them each about two times as im focusing on the other fighters first but i am yet to fight either geese zero mars people or dimitri and it will be a nice surprise when one turns up random only one i fight all the time is dan and hes easier to beat than any of the normal fighters
i like the warning level you get each time with zero though

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I'd love to have more experience with Athena and Arremer, since I've only fought them a few times. I want to see more of their moves and definately want to check out Arremer's stage more.

iori[SNK]

n00b
Tridagger X said:
Athena coz' she's so cute in SvC!

:buttrock:

I hear that Athena's Cuteness Makes her easily my Favorite from the hidden Characters:cool:

Note...
Mars People are Scary... :help:

Goenitz...but I also like the idea of Athena as well. As long as not all of them are variations of existing characters then I'm happy.