Who still posts here?

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
yo. I've been refocused on my Pocket collection, trying to snag more complete games I don't have yet.

Still waiting to get my Gals Fighters and Last Blade complete coming in.

-AG

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I do. Been a bit busy lately due to our paper being shortstaffed, but I want to get back hardcore into honing my mad 2d karate fighting skills on the NGPC fighters.

Maybe even write a review or two.

Q

qube

I wish I could say I did, but I haven't been playing my Pockets much lately :annoyed:

Just going through a cycle right now I guess. Still love the little suckers though!

Q-

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I've still got love for the NGPC. Some high quality homebrews are in order though.

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
I would post in the Pocket threads but there hasnt been many for a while, shame really as its a quality system.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I keep an eye on the forum of course, but there is little action here. Seems not many people have the fever anymore. :sad:

I still check this forum but I never had much interest in handheld gaming.

I´ve been playing MOTM recently.

crazy4ercole

Kabuki Klasher
I love handhelds and the Pocket is one of my favourites together with the PC Engine GT. Actually I don't like fighting games very much but there's a lot of great games such as Metal Slug 2nd,Faselei,Sonic,the puzzle games,Turfmaster.
And did you ever play Gambare?If you didn't...do it!!!it's wonderful!!!

PlayerOne

Marked Wolf
I generally prefer handhelds to proper consoles, and have a reasonable little collection including a WonderSwan I've hardly touched (my only game is Final Fantasy, which is tough to play in Japanese, and which I also have on PS1 these days :)) and a Game.com I don't really want to touch. :) It's a lot easier to switch between handhelds, and they don't tend to have regional limitations.

Like crazy4ercole I'm not really a huge fan of fighting games, so the rest of this site is not that interesting to me.

I have owned an NGPC from new, for 4 or 5 years, but only had 5 games until I decided to pursue the collection earlier this year. I also have a flash linker now, and hope to do some homebrew development when I get some time.

The NGPC is pitched almost perfectly to lure collectors in, with a fairly limited range of games including some that are really good. I still don't get enough time to play the games, but that's true of all my consoles, computers and handhelds. I try not to let it stop me. :)

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I read only.
But I will probably need some help later on, as I'll be getting some
rare japanese titles, and would like some info about them.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I drop by when I feel like I have money to burn and I look at the selling threads.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
PlayerOne said:
I generally prefer handhelds to proper consoles, and have a reasonable little collection including a WonderSwan I've hardly touched (my only game is Final Fantasy, which is tough to play in Japanese, and which I also have on PS1 these days :))

Get Guilty Gear Petit for the WonderSwan. Amazing game. Reminds me alot of the NGPC fighters.

There's a company called Songbird Productions that makes homebrew carts for the Lynx and the Jaguar. They don't make 2nd rate shit either. Some of the games they've released have pushed the Jag and Lynx to levels the systems never saw during their lifes on the shelves.

I've recently been contacting them to see if they have any interest in the production of NGPC carts. I'd love to some shooters on it. Cotton is all we have. ( Excluding if you count the MS games)

*Panzerkunst*

New Challenger
I just pop in here to read what people have for sale mostly. There doesn't ever seem to be many new threads.

I do, but then as it's my first post here that doesn't say much.

I finally got the system earlier in the year after a long time wanting one. To tell the truth, I was mainly motivated by Sonic Pocket Adventure, but I've fallen in love with King of Fighters R2 and Samurai Shodown 2. I'm hoping to start an AES collection when my tax rebate arrives.

raypfaff

New Challenger
I stop buy to read the non-selling threads every couple of days. Got my NGP linker and I'm a happy camper.

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
I have also found a renewed interest in the Pocket. Handhelds are easier for my busy lifestyle and I just got Magical Drop Pocket, so I have been playing that a bit lately.

More into the NGH at the moment have been thinking about selling my Uk complete set of games to invest in the NGH carts.