Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
These are even better

game_of_thrones1.jpg

game_of_thrones2.jpg

game_of_thrones3.jpg

game_of_thrones4.jpg

game_of_thrones5.jpg

game_of_thrones6.jpg

game_of_thrones7.jpg

game_of_thrones8.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The chinese photoshop with the same quality of work as their other manufactured products.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I still haven't watched this show, is it any good?

let's put it this way lach, there comes a time(s) in a man's life when entertainment (distractions) encourage him to keep living, to see the end of it all. and well, this series has been going on since 1996. so, don't get started is my advice. but also the books are great, but they will never be finished. wasabi says I'm a pessimist, I say I'm a realist. old fat man gurm doesn't know what to do, he's done put so many gatdanged plotpoints in there he don't know how to fish em all out. speaking of which, let's go fishing one day.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'll go fishing with you, I've only done it once but what's an esky full of tinnies and a rod right? nah yeah.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I still haven't watched this show, is it any good?

personally i think the whole thing is great and kept my interest all the way through. it's a show i would recommend every one.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
personally i think the whole thing is great and kept my interest all the way through. it's a show i would recommend every one.

Its definitely watchable and overall highly entertaining. Like anything else, it's not perfect,but it does far more things right than wrong. It has a few mediocre seasons, but if you're catching up, you can zip through them.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
let's put it this way lach, there comes a time(s) in a man's life when entertainment (distractions) encourage him to keep living, to see the end of it all. and well, this series has been going on since 1996. so, don't get started is my advice. but also the books are great, but they will never be finished. wasabi says I'm a pessimist, I say I'm a realist. old fat man gurm doesn't know what to do, he's done put so many gatdanged plotpoints in there he don't know how to fish em all out. speaking of which, let's go fishing one day.

Martin doesn't look to be in the greatest of health. Im worried it's going to be another wheel of time all over again. Hopefully they get Sanderson to wrap up GOT as well.

Also, Sandersons Stormlight archive is better than GOT.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Its definitely watchable and overall highly entertaining. Like anything else, it's not perfect,but it does far more things right than wrong. It has a few mediocre seasons, but if you're catching up, you can zip through them.

agreed.

wooo, them fighting words, greedo, lol. never heard of the stormlight archive. now you got me interested. might five it a go once i've gotten through the songs of fire an ice which i recently just started reading.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object

My brother would love the show but hasn't started it yet, so I told him to just wait to watch everything after it's all over. That way he's not invested during the long wait ahead. The only problem, of course, it the possibility of spoilers, but he might not even have enough context for the spoilers to actually spoil anything.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Martin doesn't look to be in the greatest of health. Im worried it's going to be another wheel of time all over again. Hopefully they get Sanderson to wrap up GOT as well.

GRRM is very protective of his world, I wouldn't be surprised if he explicitly states in his will that no one can finish his story.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Books 4 and 5 expanded the story to the point that it's going to be virtually impossible to end.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Books 4 and 5 expanded the story to the point that it's going to be virtually impossible to end.

so i'm guessing the tv series doesn't follow books 4 and 5 really well.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
so i'm guessing the tv series doesn't follow books 4 and 5 really well.

By what I understand, not at all, they've completely broken off (or, mostly broken off). With that said, I haven't read the books so someone who has can probably chime in on this one. HBO can't make the show for the next 10 years, nor do they want to put the current cash cow on ice until the next book does/does not come out.