why the hell was samurai shodown butchered?

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
they took out basaras best best best best move...............

how the hell am i supposed to play with this watered down character BAH HUMBUG!!!

(the move i refer to is the one which opens sky portals, from which his crazy blade strikes out at different areas of the screen depending on the button you press)
the shitty bust firebally throw is incredibly laggy and offers little protection arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SNK

Freakit

Host for Orochi
they probably felt that character had an unfair advantage with that move...

although then again, it's freakin' Samurai Shodown. i can own at that game only using the punch buttons and without using any special attacks at all.
icon23.gif

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
some to think of it... isn't that sad, that he has a great fireball uppercut game now.

:-/

DEVIL_GUI

well, he isn't completely useless yet, but other characters in the game are way more overpowered than him, dont see why they couldnt just put in that last final move to make him a complete character, i think he has every single other move........just not my favorite..............
i suppose i should be thankful hes even in the game, not too many people use him i suppose.........

SNK

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Honestly, this is the most powerful I've seen Basara.

Before SSV he was a fringe character - you know, the one that people couldn't just use out of nowhere.

My problems with him are that his teleport is too brief and shitty, and his grab doesn't feel right.

DEVIL_GUI

his grab was much easier in ssiv, and although i agree he's powerful, i dont see him having any real advantages for a beginner...........in ssiv, if i was lucky i could finish a round in about 2 seconds with basara (not often but its happend about 3 or so times) just using the heavy.......
now that new hero with the 10 swords is crazy, its no problem to dance my way through the game with him.......

dont know why, it just seems as if he is one of the weakest characters in the game, hes been slowed a bit too, his light punch was good because it was really fast in contrast to his extremely laggy heavy, but now his heavy seems laggier and his light is slowed.................

bah, maby it all comes to practise.........i guess i got to learn him all over again

SNK