Will there be a Family Guy vol. 2?

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Please someone say there will be. I bought the DVD set a couple weeks ago and I musta seen every episode atleast 3 times. Fuckin hilarious. Funnier than the Simpsons IMO.

Here's my current favorite Family Guy moments (no particular order):

- Pawtucket Pat's take on a Willy Wonka song. "state of pure inebriation" hehe I listen to this when I'm gettin my pre-clubbin buzz on with a 40 oz.

- When Peter thinks esoteric means a food and Brian says "swing and a miss"

- When Quagmire becomes a father figure for Chris. "everybody loves feet"

- Peter saying the following: "Am I uh supposed to draw the penis... am i uh supposed to sculpt the penis...am I uh supposed to conduct with my penis"

AHAHHAHA, shit that's too much lol

- whenever they say "asian reporter Trisha Takinawa"

- Stewie's expression after he realizes that he's been sucking on Peter's tat.

There's whole lot more. I'll post em later. I go to sleep now.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I heard vol.2 was supposed to be out in america in september. I don't know though as I don't work in the dvd buisness

buster_broon

The Rock,
**buster lovingly cleans his region 2 seasons of family guy, whicvh include season 1,2 & three** :p :p

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It comes out on September 9th me thinks. And the Simpsons 3 Season comes out this month...thank god.. by the time there done putting it to DVD I'll be dead.

Hildegarn326

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Volume 2 is going to be released 9/9/03. I love family guy. Funniest show ever. I've seen every episode on it at least 10 times.

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
buster_broon:
**buster lovingly cleans his region 2 seasons of family guy, whicvh include season 1,2 & three** :p :p
**Toy_brain does exactly the same thing** :D

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
WOAH WOAH WOAH, seasons 2 and 3 are already out in Europe. That doesn't make any sense. This great series was made in the U.S. and the stinkin Europeans (hehe smirk ) get them first. fuckin A.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
BakuretsuMutekiSid:
WOAH WOAH WOAH, seasons 2 and 3 are already out in Europe. That doesn't make any sense. This great series was made in the U.S. and the stinkin Europeans (hehe smirk ) get them first. fuckin A.
Season 2 is on the US set. The US set is Seasons 1+2.

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
BakuretsuMutekiSid:
I think its because FOX insist on repeating all the Family Guy episodes ad nauseam on american TV.
They will have been holding off on the DVD releases untill they have wrung every last drop out of the shows. :p

And seeings as FOX have no TV station here in the UK, they have no reason to hold off on releasing the DVD's
For once its good to be a stinky European. wink