World Heroes Perfect and/or Art of Fighting 3 Shock box art?

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
I am hunting down shock box art for all of my games and I haven't been able to find art for these two games yet. Anyone know if there are files for these somewhere? Link? :D If not, maybe I'll have to give making these a try...

The 2 sites I have been using to download SB art are the norm: neogoeforlife.com and crazearcade.com. Are there any others that I am missing? Thanks!

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
eclypse said:
Art of Fighting 3 can be found HERE

I cant find World Heros Perfect.. :( I need that one as well!

Cool! Thanks, that is at least one more down! :D There is a regular World Heroes one and I could use it I suppose since I don't have World Heroes the original... Didn't know about that site either, cool! :buttrock: (still would like WHP if anyone knows of one...)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
REVISED. adjusted the spine logo & front illustration a tad and changed the color of the cover.

I was contdemplating on adding the ADK logo but I think the double logo looks abit junky when you line them up on a shelf. Just want to keep some uniformity.
Thanks for the compliment. :)
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
DONE. Two parts only now fo rthis one.
-BB

Last edited:

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Wow! Awesome, thanks Big Bear! You must have had that one in the works or something as I didn't see it there last Friday (that or I just missed it) :mr_t:

Either way thanks alot, you rock!