Would anyone get this controller for their Dreamcast?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Sorry, still don’t get it. I think you’re missing a Sega in there somewhere, it just comes out sounding like a Fast and the Furious monologue.

Also I’m not going to Google nonsense terms for products that won’t exist in two years in a discussion about decades old stuff.
Again, I must ask - why are you like this?

Were you dropped on your head as an adult?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Why do you feel the need to freak every gaming item with eBay bullshit?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Why do you feel the need to freak every gaming item with eBay bullshit?
So it wasn't as an adult?

How old were you? I'm sure you've had a rough life dealing with your condition. My apologies.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Does a Dreamcast or MVS seem incomplete without your fucked up soldering or 3D printed garbage?

Your gaming collection must look like a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud with LED lighting and 22” wheels.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You've been marked HornheaDD! By the SignOfTard's curse.

What did you do!?

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Brook has a combo DC/Saturn adaptor - plug in your modern controller (just about all PS types, Xbox or even Switch Pro controllers and all sticks) and you're good to go. You can even customize buttons. I use my modern Hori Hayabusa for fighters and a PS4 controller for just about everything else. Even has upgradeable firmware. Wireless controllers play wirelessly once they are paired as well. For less than any of these shoddy controllers like this or that Retro Fighters one, this is a much better option imo.

Brooks is a huge help for my hands. I get pretty bad pain nowadays using pretty much any non-modern controller. At this point, I either use my arcade stick + Brooks retro board or an Xbox Series controller + Brooks adapters to play older consoles. No one was thinking about hand ergonomics back in the day and my late 30s hands just can't take it anymore.