WTB: 2 Neo Geo Fighting Sticks

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
As the title states I would like to buy two fighting sticks. Currently using a Hrap 4 with adapter. I never played the Aes and would like to try original hardware. It doesn’t matter if it has the box or not. I would prefer the ball tops to not be cracked but that is not a deal killer. The hrap 4 is a little too big for my son and a four button stick would be a little easier for him.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I would like to buy two fighting sticks. Currently using a Hrap 4 with adapter. I never played the Aes and would like to try original hardware. It doesn’t matter if it has the box or not. I would prefer the ball tops to not be cracked but that is not a deal killer. The hrap 4 is a little too big for my son and a four button stick would be a little easier for him.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Not sure if you found what you're looking for or not but I make these:
NG Sticks SM.png

They're the same size as the standard Neo Geo arcade stick (11 x 8") and they use all Sanwa parts.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Those sticks are tight! Do you have a website etc?

Rufus Almasy

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Dr. Meat, I'll be interested in one of your arcade sticks in the near future (about a month or two). I hope you keep making them.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Meat, I'll be interested in one of your arcade sticks in the near future (about a month or two). I hope you keep making them.

I'm definitely planning on making them for the foreseeable future. I'd also be interested in trades, too!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Can confirm these sticks are the best! I bought one on ebay a bit ago and it was so good I had to get another one! I had no idea you were a part of the neo forums @dr meat!

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can confirm these sticks are the best! I bought one on ebay a bit ago and it was so good I had to get another one! I had no idea you were a part of the neo forums @dr meat!

Thanks! I'm glad you're still enjoying them. And, yeah, if it weren't for these forums I probably wouldn't have gotten so deep into building all the different Neo Geo things that I've been making.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks! I'm glad you're still enjoying them. And, yeah, if it weren't for these forums I probably wouldn't have gotten so deep into building all the different Neo Geo things that I've been making.

Those do look pretty awesome. I found one stick. Still looking for some others. If stuff doesn’t pan out I will definitely hit you up.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those do look pretty awesome. I found one stick. Still looking for some others. If stuff doesn’t pan out I will definitely hit you up.

Thanks! And that's no problem. If you're just after regular ones I have a modded regular one (has Seimitsu buttons, Sanwa ball top, replacement cable), and a kidney bean with a swapped balltop. I have octo-gates that I've made for them as well, but can also include the regular square gates if you prefer.

Trade would be great, too!