WTB: 2-Slot MVS Big Red

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking for a 2-Slot MVS Big Red with a couple of games (doesn't need to be anything big, just as long as I have something to play).

I'm not really sure what the go for nowadays, but I would prefer to have one in good to near mint condition (minimal scratches/paint wear, no screen burn in, original parts, no restorations/projects/Frankenstiens)

Would prefer Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but willing to travel around the North Texas area for the right deal.

ginoscope

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Carrollton area and I have a cab that needs a bit of work but I would probably let it go on the cheap if you want a project.

Has a new power supply and the main monitor board has been recapped. Probably needs a new 2 slot mvs board and some TLC. If you want something that's turn key and mint then this is not for you.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm in the Carrollton area and I have a cab that needs a bit of work but I would probably let it go on the cheap if you want a project.

Has a new power supply and the main monitor board has been recapped. Probably needs a new 2 slot mvs board and some TLC. If you want something that's turn key and mint then this is not for you.

Yeah, I’m not looking for any kind of restoration or projects. Looking for something close to good or near mint/mint that won’t require any work or replacement parts. Appreciate the offer though.