WTB: 2p 6button Blast City Panel

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm trying to find a new or used Sega panel. I'd prefer one in the US, but I'll take what I can get. I'm not too concerned with the condition as long as it has the harness. Any Sega style panel will do (Aero/Astro/Blast/Naomi/ etc..)
Thanks!

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sure will. It is the Sanwa type. I could sell it with buttons/stick or without, I can also throw in some jp quickdisconnects to help you out.

I'll shoot you a picture Friday as I am working out of town and bored as shit (that's why I'm here lol).

I want to downgrade to a cheapo 1p panel with a different color scheme as my Blast is vert.

Panel looks brand new, same goes for controls. Never really used the sucker.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sweet. I've only got the Bass Fishing cp and a broken monitor :(
How much are you looking to get for the panel with everything in it? Also, I have a Nintendo Wii and a Dell ultra portable laptop if you'd be interested in trading.

Last edited:

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have no harness to include, as I will still need it for my setup, but I was thinking with 2 brand new JLF's (Green and Pink) 6 Green RG buttons, 6 Pink RG buttons and the start and select probably around $185 shipped (what the last one sold for). Let me know if that sounds okay. A bare panel will set you back around $70-90 before shipping at most places unless you score a deal. Keep in mind the RG buttons are built to last 5 times longer and are great for fighters as well as NLA from Sanwa (they used to cost about $5.50 a pop when they were). We'll of course work something out if you need, no rush.

You'll need to track down some carriage bolts and screws to mount it of course.

I'll shoot you some pics Friday evening man.

Thanks