WTB: A few MVS games: Twinkle Star + others

War Pig

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking to buy the following MVS games as cart/shockbox or complete kit. If you have one for sale hit me up with a PM to discuss. Thank you.

Nightmare in the Dark. Full kit prefered but would be happy with a cart/shockbox.....PURCHASED!!

Also looking for the following (to a lesser extent as either full kits or cart/shockbox):
-Sengoku 3....PURCHASED!!
-Mr. Do!....PURCHASED!!
-Twinkle Star Sprites
-Iron Clad....PURCHASED!!

And further down on my list, but still interested:
-Prehistoric Isle 2
-Over Top....PURCHASED!!
-Baseball Stars 2
-Top Hunter....PURCHASED!!
-Bang Bead

If you have one or more available for sale hit me with a PM. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
as far as I know, there's no MM for Nightmare in the dark.

I wasn't aware of an official one either. I know there were some decent looking repro ones made a while back. Can't remember which member made them, anyone remember off hand? Great game BTW, took me a while to track down and was definitely worth it. Some of the european/international members have posted them for sale from time to time, I haven't seen the game as often here in the US.

War Pig

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Appreciate the input fellas. My bad about the marquee and i will update my thread. Still would love to get my hands on the kit, or cart and shockbox. I can always make my own marquee for this one :)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I can confirm that my kit has flyers, dip settings and a large-size marquee, but no mini marquee.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I have an extra loose japanese mvs cartridge. also have a shockbox laying around that i could toss in. no artwork however, you would need to get an insert at southtown homebrew and/or design/print one yourself. however, the question is, what would you be willing to pay for this? i can't give a "special neogeo forums price" on this cart. that's why i don't even list it in my for sale posts. but if your willing to pay the fair market value, or you happen to have an mvs cart i need as a trade, it can be yours.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have an extra loose japanese mvs cartridge. also have a shockbox laying around that i could toss in. no artwork however, you would need to get an insert at southtown homebrew and/or design/print one yourself. however, the question is, what would you be willing to pay for this? i can't give a "special neogeo forums price" on this cart. that's why i don't even list it in my for sale posts. but if your willing to pay the fair market value, or you happen to have an mvs cart i need as a trade, it can be yours.

Damn, I wish I had asked you what carts you had as we could of traded carts... oh well never mind.

War Pig

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
updated thread

With a few more requests.

NiTD is still PUBLIC ENEMY #1....