WTB: AES system - any condition!

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hi,

I want an AES system - as cheap as possible - so all conditions are considered as long as it works!!

Message me back here,

David

I

ilovecaysi

Neo-Geo AES System w/One Joystick Controller

Hi! I'm selling a mint and unboxed Neo-Geo AES system. Included with the system are the RF-Converter,AC Adaptor,and one joystick controller. The serial number of this Neo-Geo system is 90A 030893. I have several Neo-Geo video-games that I'm selling,too. Here are the prices that I'm selling each Neo-Geo video-game for:Fatal Fury(U.S. $25.00),World Heroes 2(U.S. $30.00),and Samurai Shodown(U.S. $45.00). Each of the three video-games are in mint condition and come in their original game cases and instruction manuals. Now,I'm selling the mint Neo-Geo AES system for only $100.00 dollars. The reason being that there's a problem with the RF-Converter and the AV connection. In other words,in order to play Neo-Geo video-games on this system you have to move the RF-Converter from side to side from the AV connection slot. Well,if you're interested in purchasing this Neo-Geo AES system from me,or any of the Neo-Geo video-games please let me know. I accept PayPal,cashier's check,and money-order.

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Is this the same system you were selling for $75 in a previous post in the Neo-selling forum?

I wanted that item.. :( How much can you quote me for this item including shipping to the UK.. I'd be paying by paypal...

Thanks,

David

I

ilovecaysi

Neo-Geo AES System-any condition

Hi! It's the same Neo-Geo AES system from the previous thread that I posted. The reason that I'm selling it for $100.00 now is because I purchashed a new RF-Converter for the system thinking that it would solve the RF-Converter and AV connection problem that it has. No,luck though. To view pictures of the system and all of my Neo-Geo video-games log on to http://community.webtv.net/Jorge082/NeoGeoVideoGames..................................................................................................................... To ship the Neo-Geo AES system to the UK I would charge $50.00. The total balance would be $150.00. Also,if you pay by PayaPal I will include one of the three Neo-Geo video-games that I'm selling along with the system. So Let me know if you're still interested in purchasing the Neo-Geo AES system from me.

Last edited: