WTB: Atomiswave / Naomi / Arcade / Games

jon713

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Looking into buying some arcade stuff and random games. Send me a pm of things you want to sell.

Looking for:
StreetFighter 2 turbo pcb
Mk1 pcb
PuzzleFighter pcb
guilty gear /naomi
Rumble Fish
Naomi GD Drive
Nes Games with Manual and Box

Might be interested in others just send me a PM of what you have :D

I have a MVS Ninja Masters copy for sell or trade. (Japanese Label, Black Cartridge)

Last edited:

capcombug

n00b
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow...thats an isane price. I have KOFXI and Rumblefish 2 but they run a little pricey. Let me know via pm if you are interested.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have a Demolish Fist I'll give you for $45 if you want it.

That SS is retarded expensive, don't even think about paying $750 for a mediocre game. The 2 best games are Dolphin Blue and Hokuto No Ken.

The Knights of Valor AW game is pretty decent too.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

That SS is retarded expensive, don't even think about paying $750 for a mediocre game. The 2 best games are Dolphin Blue and Hokuto No Ken.

I kinda agree but... Dolphin Blue, MS6 and SS on the Atomiswave are just... meh... and so flippin' expensive. Ranger Mission is sort of meh, too, but I'd really like to add a shooter to my Atomiswave cab that isn't Sports Shooting or similar.

HnK, Isuka, GGX, Rumble Fish 2 (if you like RF1 it really is worth it) are the keepers for me... of course, if you have a NAOMI, that leaves the same titles you recommended. :)

I might give Dolphin Blue another try sometime, but my first-glance was meh...

jon713

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Is Demolish Fist like a final fight beat um up? Damn I need to research these games. I really want SS and rumble fish. I played rumble fish 2 at this japanese arcade in town, very sweet.

jon713

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
IM also looking for a Naomi mother board and the CD adaption. I see naomi games go for much less than atomiswave. Ebay is a bit pricey, roughly around 200-250 for a Naomi MOBO:oh_no:

Just got NGBC in the mail!

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Is Demolish Fist like a final fight beat um up? Damn I need to research these games. I really want SS and rumble fish. I played rumble fish 2 at this japanese arcade in town, very sweet.

Ya, Demolish Fist is a side-scrolly beat 'em up. Final Fight, Streets of Rage, etc style.

It's a pretty neat game overall that I probably would've gone crazy for "in it's day," but it's kind of meh. Cheap title usually, though.

TRF2 is definitely one of my favorites.

IM also looking for a Naomi mother board and the CD adaption. I see naomi games go for much less than atomiswave. Ebay is a bit pricey, roughly around 200-250 for a Naomi MOBO:oh_no:

Just got NGBC in the mail!

Fujita again! The shipping will be expensive, but they have everything you need. Sometimes a complete NAOMI kit (sound amp, JVS, Sun PSU, GD-ROM, DIMM, etc) shows up on Ebay for $300 or less - try to buy it as a kit if you can. Piece-meal will just make it ridiculously expensive.

GD-ROMs are generally cheap and accessible, but the cart games are kinda hard to find and people like to spike the prices up on them....

ArcadeLegends

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Fujita is definitely the best for the rare and expensive games. Plus they have 10% off right now for a holiday sale so now's the time. I just picked up Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for way less then I expected. There's like 10 other pcbs I wanted on their list. Lots of quality stuff.

capcombug

n00b
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
how much should i expect to pay for shipping? Say for example 4 CPS2 B carts from them ? Great prices on some nice games but I wonder if shipping will kill the deal.

jon713

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Fujita is definitely the best for the rare and expensive games. Plus they have 10% off right now for a holiday sale so now's the time. I just picked up Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for way less then I expected. There's like 10 other pcbs I wanted on their list. Lots of quality stuff.

Wow, I took a look at their site and they have some good prices. SSVI is still really high:mad: How much do they usually charge for shipping? Lets say for an Atomiswave CD game?

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For shipping... it depends on what you buy, of course.

I think 3 NAOMI GD-ROMs cost me $20 for shipping, but 4 x 246 games, 2 x MVS 1ZF and 3 x Atomiswave Carts were only $50 shipping (I bought for quite a few people that time to combine shipping :)).

Keep in mind that they'll ask you for a "Paypal processing fee" and you'll have to pay the Paypal exchange rates. It's still very affordable. :)

jfc2697

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have rumble fish cart i sell it for $60 also got a Demolish Fist with the system in box mint with all art work ect

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Let me know if you spot a Ranger Mission somewhere for sale...
...and if you want a Sports Shooting U.S.A.

jon713

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Looking for some Naomi games too, this is what I have so far:

Street Fighter Alpha 3 upper
CAPCOM VS SNK 1

Naomi Wants:
Guilty Gear XX slash
Capcom vs snk 2
Ikaruga

PM me:)