WTB Big Tournament Golf OR Neo Turf Masters - NGCD...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
...for the cheapest price possible...
...no need to be mint...
...no need to have the spine card...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
found one on nin-nin-game a week ago. ordered & paid just to receive this mail today:

Hello ***
The item(s) you ordered are out of stock.

We tried our best to get your item(s), unfortunately they is no availability from our supplier stock as well.
We will refund you as soon as possible.
If you chose the Credit Card Payment, we will cancel the bank order so you won't be charged.
Please accept our apoligies for the inconvenience.

The Nin-Nin Team.

in addition to the experience, that fcking nin-nin-game lists and charges for games they dont have, i am still searching...

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
found one on nin-nin-game a week ago. ordered & paid just to receive this mail today:
in addition to the experience, that fcking nin-nin-game lists and charges for games they dont have, i am still searching...

It's a shitty practice that a lot of Asian/French scum living in Asia do.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I would assume they offer items which are listed on amazon.co.jp and other big retailers for a cheaper price. So they don't have these items in stock actually. In case someone buys them from their website they would try to get them from other retailers and ultimately sell it to you with a 10-20% margin.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0

I had that happen to me when I ordered from them once. Never will again.