WTB Capcom MINI CUTE!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
lol, you're 3 months too late. By the end of the year there were 3 minicutes come and gone in the ZDTF forum. You might just get lucky but I hardly doub it.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know.. I saw them but needed to save money for my wedding.. All done with wedding plans... so i needs me a Mini!!!!! Someone has to have one that they want to get rid off...
I'll even offer my Konami Windy for trade...

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What are you looking to pay for one? I have one, monitor is nice, 6 buttons on each side all setup, normal wear and tear otherwise.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
DreamTR Sent you PM!!!

Kiselgof, Long time no talk man.. How u been? thanks for the help! Hopefully i can find a Mini soon!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
regrets eh man? I hear you-- I regretted selling mine the second you paid me for it.... that cab has seen so many other owners since then though that it makes it kind of cool at the same time.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Regret is a understatement.. It was a sad sad day when i had to sell the Mini....
But It's all about timing.. At that time I Had to sell almost everything... my Cabs, Systems, and my cars.. But now that I have my house and everything is in order.. A Mini Cute is a Must HAVE!!