WTB Consolized Hyper 64 (name your price)

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I would like to retain the services of someone on this forum (or a trusted 3rd party) to create a consolized Hyper Neo Geo 64 for use on a standard NTSC television or computer monitor. I don't have space for a full cabinet, and I likewise don't have the skill or ability to consolize a PCB, etc. on my own.

I would be looking to do one of the fighting boards, preferably version 2. Other than that, I'm open to suggestion.

Noegeo64.jpg

I have been a NEO fan for years (had an AES years back), but the Hyper 64 has always been a dream of mine. I'm now old enough to be able to afford to pay someone to make it happen... so, if you have the skills, name your price. I'd like to try to make something happen. I can be reached through this board, or at my user name plus hotmail dot com.

14016503.jpg

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Too bad this post has been so quiet, I've been wondering if this was possible myself. If you ever find someone who is able to do it I'd love to see the result.

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, I contacted the folks at Neotropolis during my search, and they were already in the process of consolizing when I reached them. So I've put a payment in for that unit, and should see the results in a few weeks. I also found a gent in France that was willing to sell a Euro one (SCART and 220v), and there's another guy here on the forum that I know consolized one. So yeah, it's possible... I know a lot of people just use superguns or whatever, but I wanted a self-contained unit. Here's hoping it turns out well. :)