WTB - Homebrew / Indie Dreamcast Releases

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Just recently got back into Dreamcast, and I missed out on a lot, I have none of the newer releases after the system died off in 2001. Let me know what you have available and asking price, and hopefully we can work out some deals!

List taken from Wikipedia, if there are any more not listed, or errors, please let me know.

Age of the Beast
Donk!
Dux 1.5
Leona's Tricky Adventure
Neo XYX
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (Pre-ordered)
Redux: Dark Matters
Sturmwind
The Ghost Blade
Geist Force
Gunlord
Polyko's Super Jelly Bean Quest in the Sketchbook of Illusion
Fast Striker
DUX
Irides: Master of Blocks
Last Hope: Pink Bullets
Rush Rush Rally Racing
Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles
Frog Feast
Last Hope (Bought)
Radium
Cool Herders
Inhabitants
Maqiupai
Beats of Rage
Feet of Fury
Dream ParaParaa
Bleemcast! (Need Tekken 3 Bleemcast)

Last edited:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Just FYI, some of the games you listed never got a physical release (and are just freeware), or are still in development.

I actually just ordered a couple of the NG Dev Team games from Play-Asia because they had them for sale at $30 each. I suggest checking there.

Last edited:

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Im interested in getting the NG Dev team games for my DC yeah Im still in love with this console.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ng dev did reprints of Gunlord, Fast Striker and LH Pink Bullets recently and they had a pack with all 3 for likr 80 bucks or something like that a few weeks ago. You might see if they are still selling them.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Geist Force was only "released" on assemblergames. It's an alpha of a game that was never released during the dreamcast launch ( as it still has tons of bugs in it), but they are pressed copies made by assembler. Expect to pay $150+ for one. I sold both of mine for that much anyway...I must admit though the pressed discs were amazing looking.

Last edited:

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I had a feeling that one would be expensive because of its limited release, but I still would like to get it, if anyone wants to give up their copy...

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cool herders is for sale at the goat store for $20 as well as some other DC homebrews
Red spot games still has wind water/rush rally
There is a geist force in the market right now, can't remember the topic but I just saw it, I thinks its titled "prototypes for sale" or something like that. He was asking $150 which is fair...
Hope that helps :)

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey there, Im the one with Geist Force available if you're interested. Still sealed.