WTB: IGS PGM 1 Game

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this time it's the right section.
So, I'm after a PGM 1 game to test a motherboard.
Anything cheap is fine.
Shipping to NZ.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I'd gladly borrow you something or sell you a cheap KoV...but ship to NZ is brutal man, even on 1lb. Nothing local at all? I have a contact in Korea who has cheap carts and can maybe ship cheaper than I can. I'll pm him.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.
Yep seemingly shipping from the US is very expensive. Shipping from Europe is more affordable ($8 for 1lb).
PM me in case your Korean contact has good deals.

[EDIT]
NZ market is very very tiny... I've never seen any PGM game for sale here, don't know anyone owning a PGM system here either.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yeah, if you were in the US I'd just loan you a KoV cart, but shipping there and back would cost more than just buying one from Asia.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You're best of getting touch with one of the HK stores like Hklegend, happy massage etc. Supply is plentiful of that stuff there and shipping is cheap to NZ.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're best of getting touch with one of the HK stores like Hklegend, happy massage etc. Supply is plentiful of that stuff there and shipping is cheap to NZ.
Yeah I had a look. Dragon World II is $15 + shipping.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0

Googling "happy massage" didn't return any results of game resellers.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Any news on your side?

He can do either KoV or Oriental Legend for around $55 shipped to NZ. Maybe more than you want to spend - but at least you'd have a good game worth playing. PM me if interested.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He can do either KoV or Oriental Legend for around $55 shipped to NZ. Maybe more than you want to spend - but at least you'd have a good game worth playing. PM me if interested.
If the board works with Dragon World II then I'll PM you, thanks.