WTB: Illbleed (Dreamcast)

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
During a deal with another member we began discussing Dreamcast games and this one came up, and I've got the itch to play it again. Looking for a complete copy, if you have one please let me know your offer

Thanks for looking!

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I don't want to get your hopes up when you see your thread received a reply, but it's so rare to see people recognize this game and I was surprised to see its name pop-up in a thread title.

Excellent game--one of my favorites on the DC.

vgg

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
During a deal with another member we began discussing Dreamcast games and this one came up, and I've got the itch to play it again. Looking for a complete copy, if you have one please let me know your offer

Thanks for looking!

Theres an auction on eBay at $2 with a day to go. and a listing for a complete copy for $29 and a sealed one for $55

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Jesus christ this game is so bad, maybe I can convince ookitarepanda to do himself a favor and give you his copy:oh_no:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jesus christ this game is so bad, maybe I can convince ookitarepanda to do himself a favor and give you his copy:oh_no:

I saw this thread and thought about it. With the prices that you can generally find on ebay, though, I don't know if it would really be worth the process of shipping it out...

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I also have Illbleed but mine is brand new you can offer me on this if you want. I wasnt going to sell it but for the right price...I will. Here's my thread of games my fellow neighbour. Let me know if your interested in anything. Thanks!

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215866

See you at the Labour Day game next week! :D

Riders VS Bombers ... go at it again! :vik:

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Free bump from an Illbleed fan, what a great/weird game! Good luck, hope you get it soon!

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the replies! I absolutely loved it back in the day although it was a burned copy. It's a... unique game, one that's sure as hell not for everyone but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

vgg, the $2 auction was set to US only, I emailed the guy and 2 hours before the auction ends he said he'd ship to Canada. At that point I got caught up in the bidding war and it got up to $30, I bit the bullet and won the auction :/

I probably could have gotten it cheaper but hey, I got a copy now. All I gotta do now is play waiting game.

FYI how much would you have asked for ookitarepanda?