WTB Japanese 360 w/ Japser chip.

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Like the title says anyone interested in selling or trading a Japanese 360 with the Jasper please let me know. I have lots of goodies or cold hard cash. Thanks:)

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
hey- if you don't find one- Play-Asia has them marked as "360 with built in storage". Confirmed by a few of the Shmups.com guys.

Either way- good luck- and get down on that Raiden 4 :P

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They're all junk. 33% failure rate at one stage.

Only Microsoft could make such an unreliable product.

M

Mayhem SWE

Isn't the Arcade version junk?
No, only difference is it doesn't come with all the extras. Buy a harddrive separately and you're good to go. As peripherals are not region locked you can get one locally, if you already have a 360 you should even be able to swap the harddrive between consoles without issues.

Testocules

Fio's Quartermaster
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Are those awesome shooters for the live arcade in japan or are they sold as seperate games?

Here are the games on disc that I have already bought/pre-ordered from play-asia.

Raiden Fighters Aces
Raiden IV
DoDonPachi Daioujou Black Label Extra - Feb 19
Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra - TBD
Death Smiles - April 23

I am thinking of going with the LE version of Death Smiles. $100 is a lot for one game, but probably the only way I will ever get to play these Cave shooters. The Hori HRAP for Death Smiles is nearly $250 for the stick alone.

I still need to get a Japanese 360, but for now I am content just to get the games.

FYI - NCSX seems to be about 10% more expensive.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Here are the games on disc that I have already bought/pre-ordered from play-asia.

Raiden Fighters Aces
Raiden IV
DoDonPachi Daioujou Black Label Extra - Feb 19
Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra - TBD
Death Smiles - April 23

I am thinking of going with the LE version of Death Smiles. $100 is a lot for one game, but probably the only way I will ever get to play these Cave shooters. The Hori HRAP for Death Smiles is nearly $250 for the stick alone.

I still need to get a Japanese 360, but for now I am content just to get the games.

FYI - NCSX seems to be about 10% more expensive.

I'm gonna have to look into purchasing a Japanese 360 also if that's the case. Do you have a list of all the shooters that were released and are going to be released?

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm gonna have to look into purchasing a Japanese 360 also if that's the case. Do you have a list of all the shooters that were released and are going to be released?

I think that was the list so far. Come on people a Sony fanboy wants to buy a 360.. This may never happen again. :hammer:

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There is a store called videogameimports.com that has some of the 360 shooters for a good price. The guys name is Lee and I have bought alot of stuff from him in the past. I emailed him to see if he could get me the 360.

On another note I am also looking for Ketsui for the Ds!!!!!:loco: