WTB Last Blade Series US, KOF 2000 US, ROTD US & Metal Slug 2, 3, 4, & X

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking to purchase these items to add to my collection without breaking the pockets. I hope to see some reasonable prices, instead of $6,000 for a metal slug. Not going to happen. If anyone:snack: has these games lets do business. No time for commenting, just purchasing. Thanks.:multi_co:

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
KOF 2000 and Double Dragon found!!

Still looking for Metal Slug series and ROTD

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the kof 2000?

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
No I'm just curious, I'm looking for it too and wanna get a good idea on what the price market is on it.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got the KOF for 1450 Euro. The item is in very good condition and the owner wanted 2000 euro for it but we were able to come to an agreement. However, the rarity of the game was the topic of discussion and the willing to part with it. We did not utilized the price guide on this site because I felt that it is bias in a way and if it is still to be used as a reference, it needs to be updated. I hope this helps you. Besides, I have the funds to administer for it. If you are looking for it and you find one in wild for less that would be great.

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sounds a little high still, I heard some rumbling on the board a few months back saying around 1200-1500 usd is the going rate for one, not 2025??

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I guess it's who you're dealing with. If they were going for that much then I wish I knew. Besides it's okay here with me because I haven't received a response from anyone else who had one. And I was able to get the price down, and in the process made a good deal on the Double Dragon as well. If it wasn't for the quality of the game then I would not have paid that much.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How so? So far I have been running amuck here in Japan and I have noticed a lot of the games going for the prices in this price guide is way off. For example, Ghost Pilates JP from three different stores where like at least 180,00 to 240,00 Yen. Now this price guide is outdated. Maybe on ebay or someone selling the game may go cheaper. I'm just stating what I see. If you believe that the site is unbias then by all means go by it. Now I have not been to every store here but I have a week left and I plan on hitting a lotof them to compare prices. However, I can't for the english games.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
RBFF2 US

Oh forgot to respond. Mandarake Galaxy has a Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 (US) but it was not sale. They would not allow me to take pics of anything. Selfish sons of ......:mad_2:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How so? So far I have been running amuck here in Japan and I have noticed a lot of the games going for the prices in this price guide is way off. For example, Ghost Pilates JP from three different stores where like at least 180,00 to 240,00 Yen.

If that's indeed the case, then the Japanese Ghost Pilots is a lot more expensive than the English dog tag version. Got mine for about 1/10 of that price just a few months ago.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everything here in Japan is expensive. I tried to video tape alot of the games here but the stores would not allow me to. Sorry. Some games I saw such as Super Dodge Ball (US), Metal Slug X (US), Ultimate 11 (JP) were like 800,00 Yen and up. So if you are buying from individuals who have the games, you might get them cheaper. One of the main retro game stores in Aikhabara (I don't know if I spelled that correctly) is called "Trader." It has a ton of retro stuff if anyone decides to visit Japan. I'm leaving Tokyo as we speak and heading back to Osaka. Hopefully I can find something there.

Now let's not forget, these games were in stores on the shelves. Getting the game from someone who already owns it may come cheaper. But it also depends if they reference the price guide on the site. Now I'm not trying to stir up anything, but like some, I would like to see the guide updated if the site reference other sites such as ebay, on market prices or what the games are going for now. I know it's hard to do that because some individuals post there items for different prices and the rarity or scarce of some games.

One Super Potato has a super famicon dodge ball gold cartridge for $10,000.00 USD, that is 1000000 Yen with some type of clear casing. It was just beautiful but expensive. Other neo geo games I saw such as Rage of the Dragons was like 780,00 yen. So if you're coming to Japan to buy neo geo games look forward to spend some doa. Other than that just ask people on this site for it, and get it cheaper. Hope this helps. I didn't really see any MVS carts at all.

I only meant that the price guide on this site is considered bias because it's outdated, since prices have changed and some games trade hands for significant amounts of doa. If you would like to reference the price guide by all means do not let me stop you. I'm going to try sneak my camera in this time and not ask so I can post substantial information for ya.

For those who were able to provide me the games I was looking for thanks.