WTB: Legit Bust-a-Move with U.S. Label

Dack

n00b
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking for an authentic Bust-a-Move MVS cart with the U.S. "Bust-a-Move" label.

PM if you got one!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
'legit'

hahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry... good luck dude.

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Good luck in your search. I went through literally dozens before finding one.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have fun with that one. I have the carts, BAM and BAMA, but the price it would take for me to part with them would come close to you buying me a new motorcycle.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
What, should I have used a different adjective?

no dude- it is just the single most bootlegged cart on mvs. its hard to find a real one and real ones almost never come up.

like i said. good luck, dude.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Have fun with that one. I have the carts, BAM and BAMA, but the price it would take for me to part with them would come close to you buying me a new motorcycle.

+1

Not giving these up unless I have extras. :D

The funny thing is: I prefer these games over most "Rares."

Dack

n00b
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Of course I'm aware of the rarity and willing to pay for the privilege of not having to pick up multiple carts to go through them.

C'mon, this is not a stretch. There's been more ridiculous requests!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Of course I'm aware of the rarity and willing to pay for the privilege of not having to pick up multiple carts to go through them.

C'mon, this is not a stretch. There's been more ridiculous requests!

Just have patience Matt Damon. I've purchased/sold a nice loose cart and a full near mint kit all in the last several months. They do pop up though. Good Will Hunting...i mean good luck hunting! :D

Dack

n00b
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just have patience Matt Damon. I've purchased/sold a nice loose cart and a full near mint kit all in the last several months. They do pop up though. Good Will Hunting...i mean good luck hunting! :D

Thanks, man!

And hey, it could be worse. At least I didn't *find* one and then ask for the best offer (so long as that meant it was over $80).

@Tyranix Oh, definitely. Condition doesn't matter. I just want the label to say Bust-a-Move (even if it's scratched or torn), as I have an affinity for it.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Like said just be patient. I bought one not too long ago with a great label and marquee for $50 and the boards match the list. Just gotta be patient and good luck on the hunt

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Last edited:

master_d

n00b
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have 2 of these carts, but unfortunately they're both labeled "Puzzle Bobble". Would sell one if you're interested though.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For reference, when I bought my loose BAMA several months back (super clean, holo label) I paid close to $100 for it from Xian Xi/James. When I got the full kit to replace it, I resold it for the exact same amount. It took like 2 seconds to sell so it is in pretty good demand. I think if you can get a clean copy, anything under $100 is a good price. XX has a good sense of the market as well.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For reference, when I bought my loose BAMA several months back (super clean, holo label) I paid close to $100 for it from Xian Xi/James. When I got the full kit to replace it, I resold it for the exact same amount. It took like 2 seconds to sell so it is in pretty good demand. I think if you can get a clean copy, anything under $100 is a good price. XX has a good sense of the market as well.

I'm a moron. You want BAM, not BAMA. Sorry. :)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I got incredibly lucky with my Puzzle Bobble. The one I have now came with my original Neo Geo cabinet, and it's the two EPROM, rest PROM version of the game. I had no idea at the time how rare that was ;) Sometimes you get lucky. I was pawing through a resellers box of MVS carts last month he got from a local operator. Had had about a dozen BAM/Puzzle Bobble carts with perfect looking labels, but I couldn't really open up anything on the spot and the couple I slanted to the light to look through the slats had multiple EPs on the top board. Maybe I'll go back and see what he has left and scrutinize the BAM carts a little more. His price wasn't horrible, he wanted $60 each, and I can probably talk him down a bit if I buy multiples... I'm sure if there are a few originals in there people here would be happy to have them for around that price. I'll see if I can make another trip with a screw driver ;)

Last edited:

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
don't be discouraged and not a ridiculous request at all, it's not difficult to find a legit bust-a-move-- of the 4 i have i only came across 1 bootleg (and it was a puzzle bobble). though i'm not willing to part with any of mine (i've been hoarding legit and mint BAM/PB and BAMAs) i did manage to find a BAM kit for $79 shipped about a month ago, so i mean they're out there.

Dack

n00b
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow, that's a sweet one, EvilEmu!

I actually just snagged one or I'd be all over that.

Thanks for the help everybody!