WTB Mag Lord Japanese Manual

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I recommend selling your copy and buying one that’s already complete. It’s a serious PITA to find manuals separately, even for common AES titles.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For sure, but I'd figure I'd throw it out there anyway. Got nothing to lose...

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sure, but I'd figure I'd throw it out there anyway. Got nothing to lose...

There aint nothing wrong with owning incomplete AES stuff. I have a few loose games, and they are my best games. (king of fighters ‘98 japan, king of fighters 2002 japan, king of the monsters 2 USA, puzzle bobble conversion, and two eprom carts, twinkle star sprites and ironclad)

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Honestly, I only own a handful of AES games. The bulk of my games are MVS and as more time passes I'm tempted to move exclusively to MVS and part ways with my AES games. Of course there's a part of me that is resistant to the idea. The AES was that dream system for me as a kid, but growing up poor it just wasn't gonna happen.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Honestly, I only own a handful of AES games. The bulk of my games are MVS and as more time passes I'm tempted to move exclusively to MVS and part ways with my AES games. Of course there's a part of me that is resistant to the idea. The AES was that dream system for me as a kid, but growing up poor it just wasn't gonna happen.

Yea, kind of how I feel about the Aes as well. I want to let it go and just go with MVS but with the Aes there is that nostalgic factor. I sold off most of my Aes games and kept like 5 games and use a NeoSd for the rest. Most original carts I just purchase for MVS.