WTB- Namco Cyberlead JVS to Jamma I/0

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
So just picked one of these up and the seller failed to mention it did not have the Jamma I/0 in it still... really do not want to hack the cabinet up and would rather wait and hopefully (eventually) find one of these so I can play Jamma games on this. Dont really mess with JVS myself....

Would also be more then happy to take a Konami one (from a Windy 2) however I am unsure if the power cables/JST connections are the same on both boards.

If anyone has one they would sell or can point me in the direction of one I would be extremely grateful.

I have never been able to open an account on AO for some reason, so if anyone (superpang?- hey buddy) would be kind enough to ask around on there that would be awesome as well. Trying to cover as many bases as possible... the guy who sold me the cabinet said he might be able to find one, but in the event that he cannot I figured I better start searching. Would be happy to have multiples of these on the off chance that he comes through and I find one to buy here.

Last edited: