WTB: Neo Geo Cd Pad 2 PS2 20$-25$ shipped

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I cant find them for sale at a decent price anywere. Ebay has them for 80-100$ a peice. I saw one that comes with kof 94 rebout for 70 + 30 shipping but still to rich for my blood. When i only want the controller.

I am hopeing that someone on the forums has one here in the states an doesnt want an arm an a leg for it. Aslong as it works i am good. I really dont want to go more than 35$ shipped.

If i am being totally unreasonable an they really are worth 100$ then by all means let me know.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i've gone though a couple at the shop. while $100 is high, the $35 cap you have is going to be tough.

the last 2 i sold (within the last 4 months) went for $65 each shipped.

just a heads up. good luck with the search!

Last edited:

joe_higashi19

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok do you think that i might find a ps3 verion for around that price since play asia has them for 40$ ?

I have been a member for a long time an giving some nice deals in the past so i am hipeing to find someone to do me solid.

Thank for the reply an just would like to say much respect for you cdamm on how you an tweak tried to handled dpsx7.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Im at work right now, but I am pretty sure I have one of these unused that came with my KoF 94 REbout. I could possibly meet you in the middle as far as pricing as well. I work til 7am, but once I get in I will post up and let you know if I have it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ok do you think that i might find a ps3 verion for around that price since play asia has them for 40$ ?

I have been a member for a long time an giving some nice deals in the past so i am hipeing to find someone to do me solid.

that 40 play asia pricetag seems to be about the best you can find for a new one. (short of getting lucky). should be in that 30-40 range for a ps3 one.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
that 40 play asia pricetag seems to be about the best you can find for a new one. (short of getting lucky). should be in that 30-40 range for a ps3 one.

Be prepared to wait a month or more to get it from play-asia... that was my recent experience, at least.

joe_higashi19

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Im at work right now, but I am pretty sure I have one of these unused that came with my KoF 94 REbout. I could possibly meet you in the middle as far as pricing as well. I work til 7am, but once I get in I will post up and let you know if I have it.

That works for me i would rather deal with a forum member over play-asia or egay. I just don want to spend insane amounts on one since i want it for aesthetics an as a stand in until i get in the final parts in an time to start my custom stick that will be built to work on pc neo , saturn , ps2 ,ps3 and xbox 360. I spent a small fortune on the parts for it already lol. Plus it will be a pc/ps2 2player pad afterwards.

I will most likely settle for a ps3 version if i cannot find a ps2 version.

Be prepared to wait a month or more to get it from play-asia... that was my recent experience, at least.

I know what you mean i hate ordering from play-asia . I have ordered items from them waited 1 month for delivery to only get email that my order is out of stock. When i ordered what the site said was in stock.

Last edited:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Sorry for the delayed reply, had to work again last night. But I wanted to let you know I do indeed have a Neo-Geo Pad 2 boxed and unused. Still in the wrap, still with the 10 year anniversary tag in the box. If you would like it, please feel free to hit me via pm.

joe_higashi19

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry for the delayed reply, had to work again last night. But I wanted to let you know I do indeed have a Neo-Geo Pad 2 boxed and unused. Still in the wrap, still with the 10 year anniversary tag in the box. If you would like it, please feel free to hit me via pm.

Because of the delay i did some research an went ahead an ordered the ps3 edition from play asia sadly. Since everyone said it was priced right an reviews stated it fixed a grinding issue the ps2 version had with the micro switches . No hard feelings here man its cool. You had work to do a living right. I hope the gentleman below can work something out with you.

Hey thatdemonguy i'm interested if he doesn't take you up on it.

Ill pm him to let him know to hit you up.

Last edited:

Madbees

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know lidiaandmichael is also Interested, but in the event he doesn't buy it I'm also interested.

Thanks!