Looking for the above. Mint English label. Thanks :D

UK/Europe sellers please to save on import tax etc. Thanks

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
so did I... can't believe I missed the one form Tom by about 30 mins... :(
Not happy about that, but not sure how much it sold for in the end.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Good find there matey... just a shame that the postage is $50.

There must be some more in Europe that people want to sell.....

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I think Tomcat sold Nightmare in the Dark MVS Kit for 280 euros if my memory serves correctly, which it usually does.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
cheers Heath but preferably looking to buy within the EU to save on import tax etc.

neo-man, Rog wanted to know the price Tom sold the loose cart for. I reckon about 90 euros?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
damn... that is just annoying.

stupidly though Dave, the two carts that have sold in Europe this week have probably all gone to the US... soon there won't be any left over here.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
damn... that is just annoying.

stupidly though Dave, the two carts that have sold in Europe this week have probably all gone to the US... soon there won't be any left over here.

How much are you willing to pay for one? Because if one comes up I could always buy it for you before someone else does, I know you need to be quick on these sales threads.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Doesn't Shawn mark lower priced stuff has gift? im sure Ive seen people over here that have received there stuff custom free. you could ask him if he would.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Doesn't Shawn mark lower priced stuff has gift? im sure Ive seen people over here that have received there stuff custom free. you could ask him if he would.

It's the high shipping costs to. Customs on shipping costs to these days. wtf.

it would end up costing about £125 before any customs. even on shipping costs alone, another £6 on top, so £130 for it :crying:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Guys, I'm terribly embarrassed to admit that I jumped on the one in the UK that was listed earlier today. I was SO pissed to see later that Shawn had one at $145! That mistake cost me over $100, and took one out of Europe for you guys... seriously, really sorry about that, it's my dumb ass for not checking the Neo store first.

So, blame me. :(

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Guys, I'm terribly embarrassed to admit that I jumped on the one in the UK that was listed earlier today. I was SO pissed to see later that Shawn had one at $145! That mistake cost me over $100, and took one out of Europe for you guys... seriously, really sorry about that, it's my dumb ass for not checking the Neo store first.

1st come, 1st served so no worries :mr_t:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0

No worries John, we won;t hold it against you.... much..

You could just get your money back from Bork and then buy the one on Neo Store... he won't have posted it yet.
Dave deserves it... he's been looking for ages... and you then save money... it's a win, win :)

master_d

n00b
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The one on the neostore? Be patient another will turn up eventually

Yeah I bought that immediately after opening the link up. It was as if I was possessed and couldn't stop clicking until the order was completed. Been looking for this for a while and couldn't refuse at that price.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yeah I bought that immediately after opening the link up. It was as if I was possessed and couldn't stop clicking until the order was completed. Been looking for this for a while and couldn't refuse at that price.

Congrats! I saw it while still for sale, but passed on it (I don't think it's the type of game I would be in to).

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bump!

Comes on guys, must be one somewhere!

Also looking for Samurai Shodown V Special

Legit carts please :buttrock: