WTB or TRADE MVS CARTS

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ive got a pretty much complete SSII kit with matching serials... and a Fatal Fury 2 loose cart.. Looking to trade both for a World heros Perfect or a Real Bout FF2

I also have a scratched out serial number holo label Metal Slug 3 and Baseball Stars 2 loose carts.. Looking to trade both for SuperDodgeBall or Iron Clad

I also WTB a Crossed Swords cart.

The carts I have are in really good shape and we can exchange pics before shipping... I'll show you mine then you show me yours...

Let me know....

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I've got a World Heroes Perfect partial kit (serials matching, but missing most art I think) I could part with. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
neo001.jpg

The Metal Slug, SS2, FF2 are English originals.. The BBS2 is a Japanese Cart with an thin English label so the original border shows... They all work perfectly as I would expect of the trades..

neo002.jpg

The kit stuff is what is shown... There are two sets of artwork and nos mini marquees in English and Spanish... The only thing wrong is the English move stickers have about a 1/4 in strip cut from the bottom other than that its mint