Wtb: PC Engine Akumajou Dracula X

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Been trying to get one of these on eBay and the price has gone nuts. Looking for pre nutso price of 125 in good shape.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've been on their forever but haven't been that active so I didn't want to ruffle feathers. I was really active in college but mainly on the irc channel that everyone used, not the forums.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've been on their forever but haven't been that active so I didn't want to ruffle feathers. I was really active in college but mainly on the irc channel that everyone used, not the forums.

It probably would ruffle a feather or two.

Like if a longtime but inactive member showed up here with a want to buy thread looking for a deal.

I got mine (off eBay) a year ago for $135 iirc.

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
good luck on the hunt man, seems like prices going cray on the 'bay.
i scored my copy at Mandarake in Tokyo for $70 in January, i was shocked it was that cheap over there

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

I wouldn't worry about it. I hardly post over there anymore but when I do people seem alright. And it's worth a shot if you want a fair price.

Rondo isn't getting any cheaper. Every time somebody buys a DUO that's the game they're gunning for.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
why don't you go for PSP port (Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles)????

I have it. I am big Turbo fan since that is what I grew up with (my brother worked at NEC at the time) so I still play my Duo quite a bit and would like to play on there. I have a CDR of it, but I try not to play too much burned stuff on the system.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It probably would ruffle a feather or two.

Like if a longtime but inactive member showed up here with a want to buy thread looking for a deal.

I got mine (off eBay) a year ago for $135 iirc.

For sure it would. I can see the angry comments now. The forum would be set on fire with people pissed you asked for an uncommon game. I would ask anyway though. A fella bought a boxed magical chase on there maybe a year ago for over 4K or around that area. It all calmed down in the end.

Glad I piked mine up about a month ago when It could still be had for around $160.00. It's slowly climbing to the $200.00 mark. I'm sure there are plenty of copies to go around, but the Japanese sellers are goping to slowly leak them. Somewhere some guy in Japan is propping up his couch with about 30 copies waiting to list them.

Did you try yahoo japan? I'm not sure if shoppingmalljapan is still an option to get it to you, maybe there are better. But even with the crazy fees you may get one a bit cheaper.

There is also a chick on wordpress called stopwhispering whom I subscribe to. She lived in japan for awhile, it might be worth asking her if she has a hookup. Or ask forum member Jon on here if 16-bit has a copy for a fair price.

Last edited: