WTB: Pulstar, Last Resort, Prehistoric Isle 2 and KOF 2000 MVS

dragon_asia

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello Guys,

I am looking for few mvs original cards, if someone is or know someone selling Pulstar, Last Resort, Prehistoric Isle 2 and KOF 2000, please send me a mess!

I am mostly looking for loose card, legit, in good condition with original label with serial. Jap or USA, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the help guys!

XXX.

kirbys

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have Last Resort and Prehistoric Isle 2 for sale. Might have a deal with a local buyer. They are both mvs originals with shockbox and inlay. They are in Sweden though.

dragon_asia

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You are a new member, let's see the condition, please let me know more details by pm/email. Thanks!

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I do have Last Resort and Prehistoric Isle 2 for sale. Might have a deal with a local buyer. They are both mvs originals with shockbox and inlay. They are in Sweden though.

Got lube? :keke:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hello Guys,

I am looking for few mvs original cards, if someone is or know someone selling Pulstar, Last Resort, Prehistoric Isle 2 and KOF 2000, please send me a mess!

I am mostly looking for loose card, legit, in good condition with original label with serial. Jap or USA, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the help guys!

XXX.

I've actually got all 4 of those carts available at the moment but the total for all of them, even at fair community prices, would be quite spendy.
And more importantly, the idea of putting them in a big heavy box, shipping it to Canada, & hoping it arrives there, completely turns me off.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I've actually got all 4 of those carts available at the moment but the total for all of them, even at fair community prices, would be quite spendy.
And more importantly, the idea of putting them in a big heavy box, shipping it to Canada, & hoping it arrives there, completely turns me off.

Damn you have Pulstar? Is the label original? For some reason Pulstar labels are usually missing or have a replacement.

dragon_asia

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

MP :)

dragon_asia

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

No worries about the shipping, from Florida is pretty far, 3 days max. We should start with 2 games and the 2 next games after. Or, if you want you can send the games to my buddies, living in Portland, Maine, I am going there in July... :)

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Damn you have Pulstar? Is the label original? For some reason Pulstar labels are usually missing or have a replacement.

Relax...no, both pulstars I have are Japanese mvs carts.
I agree, finding English ones is very tough.
And I'll reply to the PM tonight.
Thanks.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Just wanted to say I had a flawless international transaction with SuperGun. If you can get this underway I'm sure you'll be very happy. Good luck!