WTB: Rage Of The Dragons or Ninja Masters MVS Gamer Condition

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not a collector, flipper, or shelf queen. I would like to play these games please let me know if you wouldn't mind parting with it, giving it to a good home. Thanks!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
There is no rule against being a collector or shelf queen, although it is frowned upon by many.

All your recent posts are in the marketplace, if you keep it up you are asking to get your access stripped. I suggest cooling it on the marketplace and looking/posting in other areas of the site for a while. I am not trying to be a dick here, but there have been a LOT of accounts squashed in the past year or so.

Any of the following below can possibly get you marketplace restricted (this is a cut and paste from Here)

1. "long time member" but has years of public inactivity
2. Contributes nothing to the site socially
3. No ties to here, hence no reputation to worry about
4. Has made questionable decision on hardware and sales
5. Only lurks in the market
6. First to post in giveaway, free stuff threads or raffles
7. Buys/sells things frequently, mostly at profit (flipper)
8. Active for a short time, then only posts in the market
9. Insulting or dismissive of the forum regulars when questioned about rules, prices or expectations of sellers
10. Demands +4% or Paypal gift on transactions with little reputation to stand on
11. Buys at "community prices", sells at "ebay prices"
12. Runs multiple accounts to hide market activity

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the heads up gum_drops. I apologize for not posting much but have been reading quite a bit. I will try to post more when I can offer something worthwhile. I am not a fan of bootlegs which is why I wanted the actual carts. Thanks ninjainspandex.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I've got an MVS ninja masters I can sell you.
But the OP has only a dozen or so posts. So I will leave it up to the community here.
What would be a fair price for him?