WTB: Random MVS games and Reproductions!

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the following authentic MVS games:

KOF'98 (Everyone says this is the best?)
Crossed Swords
NAM-1975
Metal Slug 2 (With slowdown patch/fix applied).

I'm also looking for the following reproductions/boots

Crossed Swords 2 (How much does this go for?)
SNK vs Capcom Chaos (Plus the only repo/hack available?)
Metal Slug 5

I'd like to see if any fellow Canadians have some of these, but I'm open to everyone! :-) Also, I'm not exactly sure how much reproductions go for. I assume most people don't pay too much for these?

Cheers!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Last edited:

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! Thanks for the kind reply. I did notice those items on eBay, but I wasn't sure if that was an accurate reflection of the going rates for those titles, or if it was just a one off. If those are in the right ballpark, I'll keep them in mind! :-)

In regards to my seniority on the forums, I wasn't aware that being "new" was an issue. I'm well known on other game forums like Assembler Games, Famicom World, etc, and I was well aware of these forums for a while now. I just never registered until recently since I happened to obtain a nice copy of KOF'2000 which got me interested.

I've already completed a few large transactions here without any incident. I won't name anyone unless they want to be identified, but judging from their post counts, they've been around the block probably as much as anyone here. When it comes down to it, I'm in it for the fun of it all, just like everyone else. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a bit more to the conversations once I get more games to play.

Cheers!

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Last edited:

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Create a thread in the welcome section, tell us who you are, what you like, which games you love and all that jazz. There's also a collection section to share pictures of your setup and whatnot. Kiddo is right, you should participate more bro.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?47-Welcome-to-teh-Drama!

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?101-Collection-Gallery

Oh hey again! Ya, I totally agree. I've just been a little busy. I'll try and post some photos once I get everything setup.

Cheers!

EDIT: You have some pretty crazy signatures! :-D

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I've got a few of those. I'll send you a PM in about an hour or so. Hang tight.