WTB Stadium Events Manual

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTB NES Stadium Events Manual. Anyone knows anyone with one? Somehow I can not find mine.:(

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
You lost a $1,500 manual? Yowza, that's a tough break. I'm assuming you're looking for an NTSC copy, right?

If you're seriously in the market for one, NA is the place to check. Other than maybe DP, that's the only site where you're likely to have any luck. Even then, it's going to to be tough to find a willing seller.

I know one owner on NA was selling one a few months back for $1,500 or so. I don't know if he held onto it or not though.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks

You lost a $1,500 manual? Yowza, that's a tough break. I'm assuming you're looking for an NTSC copy, right?

If you're seriously in the market for one, NA is the place to check. Other than maybe DP, that's the only site where you're likely to have any luck. Even then, it's going to to be tough to find a willing seller.

I know one owner on NA was selling one a few months back for $1,500 or so. I don't know if he held onto it or not though.

Yes the NTSC Manual. I have the game, box, and FFF Pad but not the manual. Thanks for the info.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Wow, that's pretty amazing owning a boxed copy. Did you acquire it recently or have you had it for a while? Is it in good shape? Do you have a complete collection otherwise?

Sorry to hit you up with a bunch of questions in a FS thread, but I get so excited over this stuff. I have a large collection myself (including a loose SE), so I appreciate the hunt.

On a note more relevant to the thread, I do know an owner that I believe would be more willing to sell than most others. I'll PM you later in the day with a little more information.

CollectionKing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Answers

Wow, that's pretty amazing owning a boxed copy. Did you acquire it recently or have you had it for a while? Is it in good shape? Do you have a complete collection otherwise?

Sorry to hit you up with a bunch of questions in a FS thread, but I get so excited over this stuff. I have a large collection myself (including a loose SE), so I appreciate the hunt.

On a note more relevant to the thread, I do know an owner that I believe would be more willing to sell than most others. I'll PM you later in the day with a little more information.

I acquired it a while ago from a seller who I guess was really anxious to get rid of it. Maybe he didn't think it would fetch much without it being complete. The game (cart) is in excellent shape and works great. However, the box has some sun fade and is missing one of it's tabs (left tab) near the top flap. Overall, the box is in fair condition and the game is in excellent condition. I do not collect Nintendo games but I do have some rare nes games though. When it comes to retro games, I'm pretty much a neo geo fan. I can send you some pics of the SE if you wants to see it. Just send me an email address.

If you can find an instruction manual, please do let me know thanks.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Beags is king of rare stuff. If anyone can find it for you, he can.