WTB Transformers Cosmos

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Damn these,walmart exclusive bs a thread i should have made months ago. Oh well figure i try my luck here just in case about any time i check my local walmart i couldn't find cosmos at all if some one can locate one for me id be grateful to buy.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I don’t have a Walmart in my town anymore. The closest one is now 8 miles away. I Don’t miss it.

When it says “exclusive” just translate that to “unavailable on planet earth” and you’ll live an easier life.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol 8 miles not in his town, what do you live in a 2 street village?

Cosmos has unfortunately been pretty hard to find, but he pops up from time to time at Walmarts, just not any of the 4 in my local area. You can find em on ebay for stupid prices. For him I'm just gonna keep checking back on Hasbro's website.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Why do people care for Cosmos? He was such a little bitch in the cartoon.

The only episode I remember him in was one where Prime kept sending Cosmos back to some asteroid to go spy on the Constructicons like a little bitch...and he kept complaining the whole time like a little bitch.

Terrible character. Such a little bitch.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I honestly can't remember any of his episiodes, but I had the OG toy, and the one from a few years ago. The Velocitron one is a pretty good mold. I just want it to have the toy. 🤷‍♀️

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do people care for Cosmos? He was such a little bitch in the cartoon.

The only episode I remember him in was one where Prime kept sending Cosmos back to some asteroid to go spy on the Constructicons like a little bitch...and he kept complaining the whole time like a little bitch.

Terrible character. Such a little bitch.

You watch cartoons too much. The toy is the thing.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
lol 8 miles not in his town, what do you live in a 2 street village?

Cosmos has unfortunately been pretty hard to find, but he pops up from time to time at Walmarts, just not any of the 4 in my local area. You can find em on ebay for stupid prices. For him I'm just gonna keep checking back on Hasbro's website.
Yeah i've checked ebay and as usual comos is priced gouged.I don't wanna give scalpers my money for one weird i don't remember it being such a demand for g1 cosmos in the 80's either.Still this crap of hasbro pulling exclusive bs on certain retailers just drives up the scarcity nothing more.

I'll keep my eye at hasbro pulse but i doubt a reissue will happen any time soon.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
For some reason I don’t have a Walmart in my town anymore. The closest one is now 8 miles away. I Don’t miss it.

When it says “exclusive” just translate that to “unavailable on planet earth” and you’ll live an easier life.
Yeah i know another problem with walmart exclusive is the contract hasbro has with them.They can't do a reissue until it runs out.

Last edited: