WTB UN Squadron arcade PCB

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
hey guys looking for a UN squadron original arcade board. Just got a supergun and this is my favorite shmup so its a must have for me. Offering $175 bucks thats 50 more than the last one sold for on the ebay.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
a personal favorite of mine.

someone sell this man this pcb. he needs it in his life.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Have you tried http://shmups.system11.org/ yet? There are shmups enthusiasts there as well that may have a board for sale. Good luck with your search. This is a great game and one of my all time favorites. I felt the SNES version was better though.

I bought my SNES with UN Squadron in 1991 and was blown away by its greatness. Never played the arcade but would like to some day.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Have you tried http://shmups.system11.org/ yet? There are shmups enthusiasts there as well that may have a board for sale. Good luck with your search. This is a great game and one of my all time favorites. I felt the SNES version was better though.

thanks for the tip ill check it out. I agree about the snes version being better but i like both so i want both :)

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my SNES with UN Squadron in 1991 and was blown away by its greatness. Never played the arcade but would like to some day.

SNES version probably got more of my playing time than any other game until SF2 came down the pipe. I even unwrapped it and played it before Christmas, then wrapped it back up. I did NOT get away with it.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
I got an Area 88 (japanese UN squadron). Sent you a PM.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
SNES version probably got more of my playing time than any other game until SF2 came down the pipe. I even unwrapped it and played it before Christmas, then wrapped it back up. I did NOT get away with it.

Haha great story I recall doing the same thing with a turtles 2 cart I got on the NES one christmas. Boy were my parents mad they took it away for a week... should of waited lol

I got an Area 88 (japanese UN squadron). Sent you a PM.

PM returned :)