WTB: Viper Phase 1 Original version PCB.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I just wanted to post and make sure I wasn't the cause for you two to start that argument. I did want to use Graves warehouse because at the time I thought it would be the easiest option, but I am glad I stuck to the initial plan as now I know what to expect to go through in the future for cab shipments.

That aside, grave does have a ton of cabs so I don't think missing an Egret II is going to bother him much.

Back on topic, this game looks pretty fun. I checked out some vids and I can see graves angle where the original harder version is more appealing. I've always been drawn more to originals than new versions or what not..for better or worse.

EG and I don't argue; we FIGHT.

j/k

It wasnt' an argument, just a friendly discussion between friends.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Yeah right! I win! I'm made of win...all the time...I win...and keep winning...that's just the way it is.

Glad to hear it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
thardcore, you're PM box is full.

Thanks man but that's the USA or New Version, you can tell 'cause right underneath the Viper Phase logo you'll see the USA letters. Once again thanks for looking for looking out buddy.

Thanks to everyone that has sent me PM's about this, the thing is that most of the people that are selling them are not even aware if their boards are new or original, I think is gonna be tuff, so far only gwat has it but he's always overpriced as hell, and that's trusting that he knows what I'm talking about 'cause he assures me that's the original board, but he's being brief about it, so I'm hesitant to buy from him 'cause I would hate to go through the hassle of returning crap.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I already have that one Bibs, I'm looking for the original VP1, yours and mine are both the New Version/USA.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I only played it once for testing and still I probably played it more than you would have if you had it in your hands all this time. You probably still have no way of playing it...ruffles!

I'm not sure thardcore but I think is worth asking, so maybe that's gonna have to do.