WTB: Viper Phase 1 Original version PCB.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Original only, no USA nor NEW VERSION.

If you have it send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I know, I can't believe how long it has been. Well just so you know yours is a New version or USA version just like mine, so you're not missing much. I'll send it right away, I have to get off my ass and do this!

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I know, I can't believe how long it has been. Well just so you know yours is a New version or USA version just like mine, so you're not missing much. I'll send it right away, I have to get off my ass and do this!

Only been seven months, but who's counting?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I'm bumping 'cause maybe someone knows what I'm talking about...hard to find some stuff when so few actually knows it exists...:(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Yeah, I forgot about that. It kind of hurst that you wanted to charge me more than the initial price, I think that's why I backed out aside from the fact that I have way too many cabs already.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Yeah, I forgot about that. It kind of hurst that you wanted to charge me more than the initial price, I think that's why I backed out aside from the fact that I have way too many cabs already.

Well, it wasn't that I was charging you more than the initial price; price just went up in general. I posted on the thread for anyone who wanted to jump in to do so by a certain date, or the price would be going up. That being said, you never sent me a PM saying you were interested in getting one or that you found my price objectionable.

Back on topic, when will you send me my Viper cart and other stuff please?????

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Maybe I'm missunderstading but I did in fact send you a PM, after you gave me the new price I didn't want to ruin your chances of making profit, since apparently that was the goal. For some reason I thought the price was going up after the cabs arrived but I guess I was wrong. I mean it was only like a 150USD more and after all the hassle with the cabs I think that's fair and all, but it just bothered me that you didn't hesitate to make profit on me. Is not a matter of money, is a matter of principal.

I'll send your board today along with the other stuff.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Maybe I'm missunderstading but I did in fact send you a PM, after you gave me the new price I didn't want to ruin your chances of making profit, since apparently that was the goal. For some reason I thought the price was going up after the cabs arrived but I guess I was wrong. I mean it was only like a 150USD more and after all the hassle with the cabs I think that's fair and all, but it just bothered me that you didn't hesitate to make profit on me. Is not a matter of money, is a matter of principal.

I'll send your board today along with the other stuff.

I think you are confused. I don't think I ever got a PM from you asking to buy a cab. I think I got a PM from OSG mentioning that several people in the Mass area (you included, I think) were interested in getting one, and I responded to him with what my general asking price was. He probably conveyed the info to you. But I don't recall you sending me a PM asking about it, and I don't think I ever sent you a PM about it.

That said, EG, you should know that we are cool. You should know that by the fact that I let you keep my Viper board for so long.

Anyhow, get your butt down here this weekend, so I can kick it at SSF2T at the gaming gathering this weekend.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Starscream, Bibs and I are friends so this is not really an argument, just a discussion.

Bibs, of course no worries, we're cool. In all honesty I wasn't gonna get a cab but OSG kept asking me if they could use my warehouse for receiving purposes (I think he also wants me to work on it 'cause he's afraid of working on the cab by nimself or something) and I figure why not just get a cab in the process. Most likely along the "shuffle" I got things mixed up, I'm glad everything went well with the order though.

Man I wish I could swing by and show you who's the boss in SSF2X (I've grown quite a bit since we last fought thanks to HD Remix competition online) but this is the time of the year where I have to work to the max 'cause the season is short and the winters are long. I'm planning to swing for progpower again but the dates are not set yet, if you want to come along I'll keep you updated for tickettes.

Among the rush of things I was looking through my PM's and I couldn't find your address but I think I can find it in the paypal so I'll look there otherwise if you could send me a PM with that info for the gazlillionth time I would appreciate it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Given that you're not hacking my thread anymore I say you must be playing VP1...nah!

BTW, Bump of the Hyrule kind.

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I just wanted to post and make sure I wasn't the cause for you two to start that argument. I did want to use Graves warehouse because at the time I thought it would be the easiest option, but I am glad I stuck to the initial plan as now I know what to expect to go through in the future for cab shipments.

That aside, grave does have a ton of cabs so I don't think missing an Egret II is going to bother him much.

Back on topic, this game looks pretty fun. I checked out some vids and I can see graves angle where the original harder version is more appealing. I've always been drawn more to originals than new versions or what not..for better or worse.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
There's no argument, Bibs and I are just fine. As far as VP1 goes I like both versions 'cause the differences make for a very different experience, I already have the New Version though.