WTB/WTT GD-EMU and Rhea

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I'm looking for a GD-EMU and Rhea/Phoebe boards, assembled or not assembled

I've got MVS carts and arcade pcbs I may trade

Will ship first if seller is reputable

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
GDEMU site just annonced that he will open orders next weekend for GDEMU and Rhea. You should keep an eye on his site, they go fast.

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks for the head up, checking the page daily, hopefully I'll be able to preorder both :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
thanks for the heads up, preordered a GDEMU :-)

Are you going to mod your DC so the PSU doesn't get too hot? I read about putting some cardboard in there or switching the stock PSU with a pico... the later could also be combined with a more silent fan, so that might lead to a rather silent console...

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
thanks for the heads up, preordered a GDEMU :-)

Are you going to mod your DC so the PSU doesn't get too hot? I read about putting some cardboard in there or switching the stock PSU with a pico... the later could also be combined with a more silent fan, so that might lead to a rather silent console...

I've been running a GDEMU for over a year with no issue, is the heat thing really prevalent? This is the first I've heard.

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
still not sure if I'm in, my order was really early but some chaos occured with the mails

bugula

Member,
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
still not sure if I'm in, my order was really early but some chaos occured with the mails

check your spam folder. it sounds like everyone who was lost in the gmail bruhaha is in and i think everyone who submitted after is covered as well.