WTB/WTT PC Engine

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey im looking for a PC Engine any kind of system really even a duo might work, preferably a Core II with a controller at least if you can help it.

No bull shit here, Im only interested in a unit personally to play games on.

I have always really loved the system and wanted one for a long time and the prices just keep going up, i really regret not getting one a year or 2 ago. :(

I would prefer a trade right now but if you can swoon me with a great price then Ill consider it.
I have a few various things for sale and trade some of which is listed in my sales thread here but ill list them all anyways.

I have for trade:

-1x soft modded original xbox 40gig drive, 80mm led fan modded, with games and 2 controllers, cables (currently selling for 140$ but if you want to work with me considering a trade im open to it)

-Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS includes a charge cradle, great condition was hardly used. (no charger) (Currently am selling for 110$ shipped)

-Sega Saturns Japanese Grey (model1's early and late) These are ready to be modded with a phantom and or Region free bios. These have been cleaned/reconditioned and tested. New caps on the power supply and a brand new clock battery. (this trade would be made with a fully modded unit which at the current time I am selling for 116$ a piece which is VERY fair imo considering my good work)
(also have my black US model2 fully modded im including too forgot to mention)

- Modded Sega Dreamcasts Va1 US.
Region Free bios direct swap, clock battery mod with a new rechargeable battery, recapped power supply (am selling currently for 87$)

(smalls)
-Genesis Model2 with two controllers (not in amazing shape but it works selling for 20$.)

-Ps3 Prince of Persia Forgotten Sand and Ico Shadow colossus (currently selling for 12$ for the lot)

All my mod work includes a warranty of sorts im happy to help if something should go wrong

Thanks for taking a look see :)

Last edited: