WTB/WTTF: Marvel Heroclix

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
As title states I'm looking to buy lots of Marvel Heroclix, preferably newer stuff with cards but I would consider some older too. Favored minis would be from X-Men, Avengers, Galactic Guardians and Spider Man. Just getting into the game so I don't much. I've got cash and stacks of video games I've been meaning to put up for sale. Hit me up if you've got a box of these kicking around.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've got a ton of extras I can let you have for dirt cheap. I've been playing for a couple of years and have accumulated way more pieces than I'll ever need or use.
I can definitely send a good chunk of the commons and uncommons and maybe even a few rares from the latest Uncanny X-Men booster set . I also have a lot of extras from the DC World's Finest and Superman/Wonder Woman sets if you want DC stuff as well. If you need a map or two I have some doubles of some too. Check out hcrealms.com because they have a Units section that lists all of the sets and pieces and just PM me with anything you might be looking for.