WTF happened?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
What makes it sad is I'm sure he didn't know hardly fuck all about how to do it before this forum showed him how. Profiting off of other people's efforts. So fucking NGF I swear..

I would've went KPJ / "neotropolis". ;)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Sounds like this other noob who has joined to fleece.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I would've went KPJ / "neotropolis". ;)

See I only partly know what's up with KPJ. He just seems like a guy who sells a lot of "bling" for way high prices. Not sure what else people hate him for seeing as I was away from the boards for a long time during his tenure.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Not sure what else people hate him for seeing as I was away from the boards for a long time during his tenure.

Being a liar, for one.

" When I find out how to do these mods (which I WILL, trust me), I WILL CHARGE MUCH LESS FOR THE SAME SERVICE!!!

Out... "

Kpj (formally Kenny Boy) 09-24-2001, 04:14 AM

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Being a liar, for one.

" When I find out how to do these mods (which I WILL, trust me), I WILL CHARGE MUCH LESS FOR THE SAME SERVICE!!!

Out... "

Kpj (formally Kenny Boy) 09-24-2001, 04:14 AM

Get over this already. You guys are grasping at the most ridiculous things to justify your hatorade.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
See I only partly know what's up with KPJ. He just seems like a guy who sells a lot of "bling" for way high prices. Not sure what else people hate him for seeing as I was away from the boards for a long time during his tenure.

Same here, his prices are high, but he's also the only CMVS builder who has stayed in business with the general public for years. Most of the guys I know, including myself, can't be bothered to build a CMVS for "reasonable" prices since the money just isn't good enough without doing a large production run like shadowkn does.

I look at it like a convenience store. The prices are high, but his CMVS's are the most publicly available units to people who aren't in the Neo inner circle.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Get over this already. You guys are grasping at the most ridiculous things to justify your hatorade.

Well no offense seeing as I only barely know you but, if you did say this and then did a 180 on your prices then well that's your own damn fault for not sticking to your guns. :| Don't get me wrong tho, I think the equipment you have is pretty nice and solid but if you did say those words that wataru quoted you for then I'd rather not do business with you.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Same here, his prices are high, but he's also the only CMVS builder who has stayed in business with the general public for years. Most of the guys I know, including myself, can't be bothered to build a CMVS for "reasonable" prices since the money just isn't good enough without doing a large production run like shadowkn does.

I look at it like a convenience store. The prices are high, but his CMVS's are the most publicly available units to people who aren't in the Neo inner circle.

Two years ago Jojoultimate was selling cmvs for like $150 or something. He reached 100 units in just a few months. It's too bad he raised his prices afterwards.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Two years ago Jojoultimate was selling cmvs for like $150 or something. He reached 100 units in just a few months. It's too bad he raised his prices afterwards.

The jojo superguns he sells on ebay have to be the ugliest damn things I have ever seen though.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Did you see the gaudy "100th" edition that's sprayed in gold color? That one has to take the cake.