WTS: Hyper Neo Geo Fighting main board.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looks like it's time to sell this board I never got around to getting any ROM boards for. It is the fighting board configuration of the Hyper Neo. Originally bought it off of a member here. Honestly I never got around to test it because I have no ROM boards for it. So it's sold AS IS.
$200 + well packed shipping.

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Looks like it's time to sell this board I never got around to getting any ROM boards for. It is the fighting board configuration of the Hyper Neo. Honestly I never got around to test it because I have no ROM boards for it. So it's sold AS IS.
$300 + well packed shipping.
Rev 1 or 2? I don’t need one but people will want to know that and if it’s Rev 2 it’ll probably go higjer

Also you can make that board run the racing games with some bios swapping and other small changes so you can use it for that as well

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Number one you can go number two and number three this price is dumb. Especially if untested. Don't be a goob.

Some boomer on face book was selling multiple nos Rev1for $175 not too long ago on faceybook.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Number one you can go number two and number three this price is dumb. Especially if untested. Don't be a goob.

Some boomer on face book was selling multiple nos Rev1for $175 not too long ago on faceybook.
Thanks for the feedback. I did a general market search and priced accordingly. Will look into details and make adjustments as needed. I still stay away from Facebook (Even the marketplace) so I never see those offers.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
The Hyper Neo cabs are stock wired for rev 1 boards, so that's more appealing to cab owners. Not that there's many of them.