WTS: NJ/NY/PA Like new Wells Gardner 7401 25" crt/display $100 OBO

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This monitor is in like new condition, I bought new from WG in 2001 and it saw minimal test use for a cabinet I was never able to finish restoration on. Since then it's sat on an elevated shelf in my basement. The display works perfectly but I have no use for it, and I'd like to sell it quick to get rid of it. I'm looking to get $100 cash for it, you'll need to pick it up from Bridgewater, NJ as I no longer have a car that this thing fits in to properly. This monitor is perfect for just about any 25" cabinet or conversion project and has incredible color and definition (for an classic display at least :p). This is a first come first serve basis. I'd love to hold it for a week for someone, but I need to move this out before the end of the month. if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

-note- I no longer have any arcade equipment, so if you want to test it, bring any and all of your own gear.

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
what kind of frame is on it? shelf mount or front mount?

i might be interested as i have a monitor right now with no frame and no degaussing coil that i wouldnt mind replacing.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's front mount, I also have a second hand ghetto daewoo (19" shelf mount I think) a friend used for his test screen you can take if you want it too.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's fine, I'll consider it on hold for you.

-pm sent with some contact info

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
cool man.

i didnt get a pm though. :emb:

$100 for both? thats a sweet deal.:buttrock: