WTT AES Viewpoint for other AES games

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello all. Recently I aquired a US AES copy Viewpoint (Case and Cart). This one I enjoy but I would rather get some games I would play more often that cost less. I am looking to trade with someone a few lower costing AES games for my copy of Viewpoint. I will post more pictures if requested.

Games I am interested in are as follows

* Game I would like more than others

Art of Fighting JP
Fatal Fury Special JP
Fatal Fury 3 JP *
King of Fighters 94 JP
KoF 95 JP
KOF 96 JP
KoF 97 JP *
NAM 1975 (Any)
Ninja Combat ENG
Riding Hero ENG
Samurai Spirits III JP *
World Heroes
World Heroes II
World Heroes II Jet

I am open to other game offers as well. Does not hurt to hear out an offer. Maybe some other hard to find MVS games. I do also have some other MVS games available as well.

We can PM details on what the best way to conduct a trade would be.

Thanks for looking.

15835154617131494090457357539717.jpg

Edit: TRADE PENDING (Deal Closed)

Last edited:

kof1996

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have KOF 94' and World Heroes 2 for the AES, although Im located in Canada and shipping is alot to US. Would you consider selling it?

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have KOF 94' and World Heroes 2 for the AES, although Im located in Canada and shipping is alot to US. Would you consider selling it?

Honestly I am trying to get everything in a single transaction if I can. Trying to cut out the hassle of multiple purchases. They say Cash is King though. I am willing to hear any offer. Does not hurt to listen. PM me if you want to talk further.

BTW
I have had some people contact me about it with offers. Just don't want to blindside anyone with a "it's gone" stament out of nowhere.