WTT Motw PS2 Neo sticks

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have 2 boxed sticks in damn near mint condish, looking to hopefully trade 'em out for a couple of the Mai edition white/red sticks. I'd be perfectly happy with loose ones, just as long as they're in reasonably good shape. Will post pics later.

Thanks!

effc.jpg

For the record, I am looking for a couple of these:

5mii.jpg

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why can't you be looking for something I actually have?

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Lol, sorry man! Right now this is my hot item though, so here's hoping somebody out there has them and would be willing to trade out ;)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You're making me want to go find those sticks and buy em for myself. How do they compare to the original NGH sticks?

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
They feel about the same, button-wise. The sticks feel...I dunno how to describe it...more solid, I guess? The build quality is really nice overall, and it's pretty clear that they didn't skimp on the essentials when the designers put their ideas in motion. I'm honestly pretty happy with them. The only reason I was looking to trade was for aesthetic reasons, really.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm sorry, it's not my place, but as your long distance lover the emotion overcame me. Those white sticks...it's just...I can't get over the clip art fan...and god forbid it gets scratched. The white/red scheme is very cool, I just don't see it beating out that MoTW - I'd lick a hobo's tooth for one.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm sorry, it's not my place, but as your long distance lover the emotion overcame me. Those white sticks...it's just...I can't get over the clip art fan...and god forbid it gets scratched. The white/red scheme is very cool, I just don't see it beating out that MoTW - I'd lick a hobo's tooth for one.

Imo He should keep both.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If it helps, the Mai stick was actually referred to as the Ougi stick for some reason(?).

I remember years ago when Play-Asia were clearing these out for $35 a pop. I massively regret not picking one up (even if shipping was around the same price!).

Also, I'm still after the illusive Orochi Stick too. Only ever seen one for sale once. Seems the Kusanagi edition is much easier to find...

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Imo He should keep both.

Ideally, I would most certainly like to have a set of both. Unfortunately that is not really financially feasible for me, so it comes down to one or the other. The driving goal behind the acquisition of the Mai sticks is that my primary PS2 unit is the PSX that I have hooked up, and I would like for the sticks to match up (mostly) if at all possible. Plus I really like the predominantly white scheme over the red MotW one. Am I foolish enough to shell out the ridiculous ebay asking price for these? No, not in the least. Hence why I've offered these up for trade. I'd even be ok with swapping my boxed stuff for some loosies of the opposite item...it really doesn't matter to me exclusively if they're boxed or not, though it would be nice.

As for the condition (and maintaining it), mikey...I treat my stuff pretty darned well, so I am not too terribly concerned about getting the face of the sticks scratched/marred up. In other news, I *do* happen to know some single toothed hobos...

If it helps, the Mai stick was actually referred to as the Ougi stick for some reason(?).

I remember years ago when Play-Asia were clearing these out for $35 a pop. I massively regret not picking one up (even if shipping was around the same price!).

Also, I'm still after the illusive Orochi Stick too. Only ever seen one for sale once. Seems the Kusanagi edition is much easier to find...

Weird about the Ougi thing. I did not know that, and it is kind of interesting. I wonder where they got that from? Good luck with the Orochi stick...those things are straight sexy :D

Also...bump! Still looking!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
How about I do you a favor and you send me one of those and I'll stencil a red fan on a NES Advantage and send it to ya'. The amount of disappointment will be comparable.