Ok, so I'm throwing this out there...

I'm looking for a VSHG.

I have many sticks for many consoles, currently I have available:

Hori HRAP VX for X360
Hori Fighting Stick for X360
Agetec stick for Dreamcast
Namco stick for ps1/2
Virtua Stick for PS2
Saturn Pad for PS2 I might be willing to part with.

If any of these interest you, lets talk.

I also have an Agetec stick I'd like to get fixed up/ modded. If you can provide thses services, please PM me!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I know you're after the real deal but if you wanna just have something to play while you find it LMK, I gotta a booty I no longer need, would mail to you on the fly.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Nice, better booklet too! Who cares about the story anyway, and Momo is the shit, I just love it when she's evil...lol.

I missed out on the power stone 2 US release, ended up getting a JP one, got a translation FAQ, also a boot in 'murikan and got it all figured out in the shop, too much stuff!

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I actually picked up the Naomi cart of this recently......
Spoiler:
because it was cheaper than the DC version :(

It's my favorite 3D fighter. good luck in the hunt brother.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Nice, better booklet too! Who cares about the story anyway, and Momo is the shit, I just love it when she's evil...lol.

I missed out on the power stone 2 US release, ended up getting a JP one, got a translation FAQ, also a boot in 'murikan and got it all figured out in the shop, too much stuff!

Yeah the best part about jp version is the nekketeu nikki board game/create a character mode. Me and my friends put in some major hours on that.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I actually picked up the Naomi cart of this recently......
Spoiler:
because it was cheaper than the DC version :(

It's my favorite 3D fighter. good luck in the hunt brother.

Ha! Splitt and I were just talking yesterday about the fact that NAOMI carts are now cheaper than many JPN DC games.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Yeah, I made a guy with the tiffany moves, he'd say "Spicy" and the whole works, it was hilarious. Too bad they never continued with the series, so good and full of personalities.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
I may have to resort to a burned copy, ug... Why did I sell this?!?

Also looking for Cosmic Smash and Mars Matrix.

Willing to trade a copy of SFZero 3 for Saturn to get this done.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'll sell you my excellent condition one.

Is $100 shipped fair? - paypal goods. LMK

DSC02691_zpsqkuwuqzm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC02692_zpsoddgm6ud.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
SFZ3 Saturn is the best Alpha 3 there is, don't part with it! I can hook you up with burns...

Mars Matrix is an awesome port mechanic wise, graphically...well...not so hot. It is nice having 3 buttons for it...kinda...

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
SFZ3 Saturn is the best Alpha 3 there is, don't part with it! I can hook you up with burns...

Mars Matrix is an awesome port mechanic wise, graphically...well...not so hot. It is nice having 3 buttons for it...kinda...

Are the Dreamcast graphics terrible? I've never played the CPS2 version.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
They're not horrible, the game is very playable. The problem lies on the scrolling and the chopped pixels but it plays great. If you don't mind a little blur as it's upscaled 480p or 480i then you'll be fine.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
My prob with MM on Dreamcast is the total lack of slowdown. It's a totally different game after the first level or two. If you resort to a burned one I can send you one for postage cost.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Have you seen the dc version through a vga box with scanlines enabled on a good crt vga monitor?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This thread made me go check eBay for MM and Project Justice and SFA3 (Saturn), just as an interest exercise.

My god, when did those prices shoot up? And why?

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
This thread made me go check eBay for MM and Project Justice and SFA3 (Saturn), just as an interest exercise.

My god, when did those prices shoot up? And why?

These are strange and terrible times, the bastards are winning on all fronts!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I find it really bizarre that the port of Street Fighter Zero 3 is selling for more than the actual damn arcade board, figure that one out.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Have you seen the dc version through a vga box with scanlines enabled on a good crt vga monitor?

You don't get it Gohan, I know what it looks like, I have the disc, the vga box, the board, the rom, pretty much the whole thing, this is one of the games that I really got to mess around with graphically 'cause I was ripping sprites from the rom...anyway, the point is this, the image in MM on DC is chopped, the pixels aren't uniform so mesh artifacts and what have you are always going to look distorted. That's the problem graphically, just like all the other CPS2 quasi ports that got to the DC.

Now, they all play awesome, fantastic, beautiful, and look decent enough, I love them all, I wish Vampire Chronicle would get proper treatment instead of being released on PSP...lame move...but yeah, better than the XBL/PSN release, which also suffers from the same graphical problems.

IS as if programmers or whomever does it just doesn't care about the pixel count, it may not be important to some but I feel like there are certain procedure you can do to make it right and they just opt to not do it, maybe it's more difficult than it seems, however on sprites I've been able to work them with a "bibubic" method which maintains the uniformity of the pixel, who knows though maybe that's just impossible in video games. Some have achieved it though.

OK, hope that clears that up. Now DC MM is awesome, it's a perfect companion to the board, you gotta have both, it's like an exploration, I dunno, I've always loved that game.

Edit: SFZ3 on the DC is great, Saturn still the best. Those extra characters really spice things up big time. I can live without the other extra characters from the PSP version, still cool though. The CPS2 board is great but damn, no DJ!...

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was referring to sfz3, I have no idea about MM, never played the cps2 version, and only played the dc one on video.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
SFZ3 on Dreamcast is a hot mess. Squished sprites layed over polygons. I'd rather play the Saturn version.